Drifters Characters (2.0 versions released)

Status
Not open for further replies.
nitro_the_hedghog said:
Make her ride a unicorn then. *shot*

*Shoot's nuke* Dear god no!!!!

Then no one would play her she's already rather unpopular possibly due to the fact that 99% of SRB2 players are male.

Besides that most girls who play SRB2 would find that completely...

Barbie like...

th_Senyarunidea1.gif

Idea #1

Draykon said:
Not everyone thinks on the same over-masculine dragon/demon-obsessed level as you TJ.

What... did... you... just... call... me... I am not obsessed...

I was just saying that's too frilly for most players unless you embrace the idea of having a unicorn riding character...

I've only been in the forums for about a week and a half now... So how do you know what I'm obsessed with... *checks window*

TJ, he was saying that to describe the type of behavior you were portraying.

Nothing more, nothing less.

Senku_the_swordshog said:
That is exactly what I was thinking when I said "something comical". Chibi anime run or I'll crash a plane into where the APEC conference is being held.

Oh shit. I live a few kilometres south of where it's being held. WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE.

SAVE ME SENYA!

Okay, well, about the unicorn thing. That was a joke. I didn't expect anyone to take it seriously.
EDIT: That anime run is wrong. Her feet are supposed to be bubbles with little bubbles in between them. (goes to make an example)
Here:
thSenyarunidea1.gif

It looks like there are too many bubbles on second one. Take 1 big and 1 small off and rearrange them to make it look good or summin... or just 1 big/small...

Other than that, THIS LOOKS AWESOME!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back