Votes: 0 0.0%
  • it sucks

• never played/ no opinion

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I know what you're talking about, but even still I doubt it would run well on my computer. I have the miniumum reqirements but everyone knows that the minimum reqirements BARELY work.

Really, I can't even play RuneScape at regular speed.

Meh, it's alright at first, but then tends to get boring. I quit shortly after I reached level 71 combat. I still play a bit with my friends when I have absolutely nothing to do, but that is about it.

My stats (if you really care):

Att: 60
Def: 57
Str: 57
Mage: 57
Range: 27 (lol)
Construction: 40
Prayer: 44
Agility: 52
Herblore: 14
Runecrafing: 41
Crafting: 50
Mining: 63
Smithing: 53
Slayer: 22
Hunting: 43
Fletching: 20

That's all I can really remember... Although I'd rather not reveal my RuneScape account, as I suck at RS, not to mention I find it extremely boring.

I was muted. Hehe, an idiot in my school logged on to my account, and he was just jokingly saying random things, and then he said, "i gunna tak u pass ahahalololol" and Jagex took it seriously, so I became permanently muted. I tried to appeal, but they said, "If you message us one more time, you will be permanently banned." - Administrator Andrew

So, I haven't played much. I recently went PKing with a couple of my friends in level 50ish wild, and some level 122 came up to me, and hit me with a Dragon Battle Axe, and hit a 57 (my entire health bar lololol) and I died, and lost everything I had (Dragon Dagger, Posion ++, Rune Full, and um, an air staff (and 2 laws lolol).

RuneScape sucks. =|

It's sorta fun when you make your underground mob and your hideout is in the basement of the cake guy whatever thing, and you sell top selling weapons, and use your hardcore weapons on the new folks. I was just rolling in coins.

Yeah but other than that...It's overrated.

I'm kinda like a peacekeeper on there. I get the new comers ready by making them better armor and weapons and give them like about 10k-25k to get them started. Before you say, "Rival, that's stupid" I do it because I don't have anything better to do but train the new comers. I have special and secret ways of getting cash on there. I'll let you know one.
1. Go to the Dark Circle (close to Varrock, where the dark wizards be at).
2. If you want, led a person who is lvl 3-lvl 40 to the place or wait there until one comes.
3. Let the dark wizards kill them for you.
4. Try and get the stuff before the others do.

I don't do this method alot. I have other stuff to do to get cash besides going to looting spots.

And I make like up to Steel Armor. I'm 1 lvl away from making mithril.
My mine up to Addy, close to rune.

Runescape is not too bad, unlike the graphics and stuff, however I like how you can woodcut, fish, and do combat.

However they sometimes try and improve the graphics as they update it.

This is my current armor and stuff.

Q:*Points to his strength bonus.* How in the world is it +117?
A: Some items give strenght bonuses, such as Fighter Top, which I'm wearing.

(Ignore thee skirt, because I sold my dragon legs for the berserk ring.)

Metalhead_Echidna said:
I'll Begin said:
Yes, but can I afford WoW?
Depends, can you afford to play a computer game for 15 big ones a month? :wink: theres also other options for paying but i forget them...
Heck. I can't even afford my RS membership. My cousin's paying for it. ;)

RuneScape is pretty cool...It's just a way of having a little fun without having to deal with all the crap in the world....I only play it when I'm bored with SRB2 (which is almost NEVER)!!!!!!!!!!

Rival said:
Eh, I'll get on Runescape when Sonic gets swimming lessons (Which is never).
What about "Mario and Sonic go to the olympics"?

Well then..looks like your going to have to play Runescape now! *Shot*

I don't really like RS anymore...because the EXP type training isn't fun...I play games for fun

NeoJames said:
Rival said:
Eh, I'll get on Runescape when Sonic gets swimming lessons (Which is never).
What about "Mario and Sonic go to the olympics"?

Well then..looks like your going to have to play Runescape now! *Shot*

I don't really like RS anymore...because the EXP type training isn't fun...I play games for fun

I said when he gets swimming lessons, not when he can swim. XP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back