Votes: 0 0.0%
  • it sucks

• never played/ no opinion

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my friends said the greatest thing when one of my friends mentioned this game...as soon as the name was uttered my friend jumped up away from his desk and said "Run!!! Escape!!!" and dissapeared...it was awesome.

cons:

horrible looking (would not play this if I was backin nes times)
repetitive and boring
one hit raises exp by 4(why not just divide it all by 4 jagex?)
VERY laggy
NOOBS flooding everywhere!

pros

well... uhh...

lot o people play it(not a good thing at some(most) times.

I like how a third of the above posts between this one and my last one are BLATANT flames. >_>

Sure, a lot of you have valid reasons to hate it, but I still can't help but be defensive most of the time. Especially when you post in this topic JUST to say how much you hate it. See, this is EXACTLY why I said a while ago not to mention "the R word" if you don't want to see flame.

If graphics is your problem, then go play SilkRoad Online. It's not really as fun as RuneScape in my opinion, though, but it's sure damn pretty.

Gameplay your problem? Why the heck are you playing entirely online games then? They're bound to be worse than games made by professional companies. Go buy a game. You know, a game you can get at Wal-mart?

And, even with my defensive attitude, I still dislike some things about the game. For one, the sluggish speed of quest-related activities.

And finally, I know this logic is somewhat flawed, but if you hate it so much then stay away from it and give the fans the choice to play what they want, rather than saying things like "OMG SUXOR" or "E.T. 2600 > RuneScape" because frankly, it's very annoying.

Heck, I shouldn't even have to make this post. I don't see people degrading <Insert another well-hated game> nearly as much.

A wise man once said:
to judge, you must experience all.

We have experienced runescape, and some of us just do not like it.

We are not telling people to "not play runescape, it sucks!"

We are merely telling them, We have played others, and others are better. (runescape<chuck norris online[game im making])

The reality is, I'll Begin, that we have to judge it against other MMORPGs, and compared to a lot of MMORPGs on the market today, Runescape is painfully dated, both in gameplay and graphics. Yes, most MMORPGs are pay-to-play, and it's not really fair to judge a free game against one that costs $15/month, but the reality is that the cost of MMORPGs isn't really the money, it's the fact that it takes forever to progress anywhere. Runescape isn't "free" because it, like every other MMORPG, is a major time sink. Sure, you didn't pay any money on it, but with the time investment in any game of that nature, it had better be worth it.

I've not spent any real time with Runescape, as I played it for like, 15-20 minutes and realized that I hated it, so I can't really say if it's the worst game in the world or anything, but it certainly isn't winning any awards anywhere, and there is a passionate hate for the game spread across a significant portion of the internet.

It is not a dislike, It is mostly a feeling of

"better things than runescape. Graphics worse than NES LoZ and gameplay (point and click) worse Silkroad online.

(can not think of any better references)

And for chucknorris online, It is a fighting game with 20+ famous characters and 5 slots extra (event characters) and 3 custom slots.

current characters:
megaman
sonic
kirby/metaknight
yoshi
zero
chuck norris
MistA T. (and team mate M.C. hammer)
Mugen characters (3)
mario
luigi
pikachu(with less damaging attacks, has one attack[thunder], almost suicide.

hack_the_hedgehog said:
runescape is so gay
I dont know why people plays it
that is **** gay :eek:
Ok, it's on!!! First off, Runescape is pretty cool, and calling it...what you called it is wrong and insulting. Prepare to get flamed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back