Votes: 0 0.0%
  • it sucks

• never played/ no opinion

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to play it, I guess I found some quests some fun, but not much. I used to go on there to talk to people/friends, and either fight them or help them fight.

Of course, Runescape isn't the only way to talk. :roll:

EDIT: The title of this thread is spelled wrong.

I left because I got hacked to many times and it just got boring and annoying. Oh and because I used to get into so much trouble playing it.

People keep saying how it's good graphics for a...
What is it? Shockwave? Java?

Uhuh, those people obviously haven't seen Phosphor Alpha, a Shockwave game with UT style graphics...

http://www.rasterwerks.com/game/phosphor/beta1.asp

And that's made by a guy with some free time.

Runescape is done by a whole team of people.

They look like they just got some amatuer Sketchup user and let him make some cube like models.

And my friend pays £38 for it, says it requires logic to fish and to sit there waiting for something to die.

Meh, it's okay if you're into that kind of game. I'm a member (hell, it's only $5 a month, and all my friends play it, and I don't, go figure) and it does get boring, because you constantly have to keep training your character, and then theres a whole bunch of other issues like account stealing and other crap... so I would have to say:

It's okay, not great.

sonic saver said:
Runescape perma banned me cause I started the falador massacre!
Its true......

Ok I used to play RS but what was the falador massacre...It sounds sweet.

Heck, runescape is a pretty good game,*Don't really care if its pay $5 a month for it* I am lv 94 in that game. With a whip, and pretty pricey armor.

And pretty much over 2Million+ people around the world play it.

So... I will never quit runescape. :)

*Flame me all you want, you'll never get me off runescape. :twisted: *

And for the falador massacre, Here's a link of a video on youtube.
LINK
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGKlns62w1A

I'd add you but I had to uninstall Java to make room for stuff. I'll PM you my account name if you want to add me though.

I can easily say about RuneScape that it's one of those games that you'll either like it or you'll hate it.

However, I can't help but think that some people just hate it because other people do, and jump on the bandwagon. Kinda like Pokémon.

First and foremost, the only time I tried it I lagged a lot.

And Pokémon is only the TV show that bugs me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back