Votes: 0 0.0%
  • it sucks

• never played/ no opinion

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only time it ain't boring is once you become a member. When membership is over......NEWB CITY!

I hate it when newb beg you for stuff and won't go away if your level 50 or higher. I always lead them to the wild and teleport and let them suffer. :mrgreen:

Rival said:
The only time it ain't boring is once you become a member. When membership is over......NEWB CITY!

I hate it when newb beg you for stuff and won't go away if your level 50 or higher. I always lead them to the wild and teleport and let them suffer. :mrgreen:

Thats really mean...but I get where your comming from.

SonicX8000 said:
Heck, runescape is a pretty good game,*Don't really care if its pay $5 a month for it* I am lv 94 in that game. With a whip, and pretty pricey armor.

And pretty much over 2Million+ people around the world play it.

So... I will never quit runescape. :)

*Flame me all you want, you'll never get me off runescape. :twisted: *

And for the falador massacre, Here's a link of a video on youtube.
LINK
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGKlns62w1A

Can you please state what you like about it.

Because it's pointless stating that you like a game that most people don't without giving something to back up your argument.

If you don't have a reason for liking it then SHUT UP!

To the truth, I use to play RuneScape, I gave the account to my friend..He is now level 70 something I think. I got bored, graphics were eye bleeding, and clicking, and clicking, and clicking..I think I might of developed carpel tunnerl..=P

I play Runescape...ALOT, level 94 here, been playing for 3 years! also I was at the Falador massacare, well...I was there for the aftermath...I ever opened up my house as a safe haven for people

I play Runescape sometimes. I started playing Runescape yesterday.
I'm a lvl 62 so far and have a high attack,strength,defense, and mage level.

Super mystic sonic said:
It gets boring once you see it. Only n00bs on the servers, really crappy graphics, nothing useful to do, crappy animations, and everything looks and IS boring.

Agreed and fixed.

Nickrawls08 said:
I play Runescape sometimes. I started playing Runescape yesterday.
I'm a lvl 62 so far and have a high attack,strength,defense, and mage level.

Woah, I was that high when I left!

Here's me

SCREENIES

My stuff I have and wearing. *If your wondering why I'm wearing a Dragon skirt, it's because I sold my Dragon legs and buyed a Berkzer ring.*

My stats,also showing my name,in case you want to you know, add me.

I am trying to get me a fury, but they cost around 5,000,000GP.

In case you haven't knew, I'm Combat level 94

Due to in fact, I track down scammers.*Busted 2 of them a few days ago.* there a whole bunch of autos in the FREE WORLDS.*Trust me there are ALOT!*

as soon as i got killed by a tree, i quit, im glad i did too :D
[EDIT] Like a year later, i got WoW for christmas i think, that game is soo much better :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back