Desktop pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mystic said:
Been a darn long time since I posted this.

http://mystic.sepwich.com/image/desktop2.jpg

Considering I took that image back in fall, it's probably time for me to find a new background image, but I'm rather attached to it.

Man, I thought that kind of lightening only existed in games like Twilight Princess. I'll post my new background as soon as I finished it. Its gonna be an all out game characters background.

Super mystic sonic said:
Man, I thought that kind of lightening only existed in games like Twilight Princess. I'll post my new background as soon as I finished it. Its gonna be an all out game characters background.

The light beam is an artifact of the camera I used. It wasn't actually in the scene. Makes it look even better, though.

vvvlx6.png

BIONICLE

I know where that's from. Its from a series called "Suzumiya Haruhi no Yūutsu" (Yes, I watch alot of anime, sue me...), Or, An english translation of the series would be "The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya"

Zaktan said:
Yep. It makes more room in the computer.

If you ask me, that sort of defeats the point of the desktop. It REALLY makes accessing files faster and easier than putting them all in a folder. I keep many shortcuts to frequently used programs on the desktop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back