Desktop pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy....... Freaking........... Crap.........
Have you ever even considered reading the rules? Well if you haven't read yet.... DON'T DOUBLE (Triple) POST! USE THE EDIT BUTTON. My gawd... seriously just get the rules.... and read them 1,000 times if that's what it takes, just start following them.

I don't want my topic to get locked, so don't do anything to make them lock it please. This is actually a good topic I made and I really don't want it locked. So please, please, Slurgy, read the rules before posting anywhere on the forums.

Yes, I am Carnage. I just wanted a new account because I didn't like the other account name.

My schools computers are cool and have flatscreen monitors, but the class I'm in right now has crappy-ass pc's and I can't take it anymore.

Yeah, we have some Intel, G5 and G3 iMacs, some Intel iBooks and some G4 eMacs at our school. Plus some Windows computers that are slower than mine.

And then they introduced the DET Proxy, so now our internets are VERY LIMITED.

M93DroopArtDesktop.PNG

My new desktop, with Droopart.

[dead image link]

[redacted] FOLDER (mine) includes SRB2, and yet my sister ([redacted]) with her photos and music (My Shared Folder is also her's) still manages to use up HALF OF THE ****ING HARD DRIVE!

Last edited:
I'm incapable of taking an actual desktop shot right now, but here's my latest background. Click the pic to go to its listing at deviantArt, where you can download the full version.

Arrow said:
I'm incapable of taking an actual desktop shot right now, but here's my latest background. Click the pic to go to its listing at deviantArt, where you can download the full version.

That picture rocks! So does samus. I love all of the metroid prime games. I can't wait for Metroid Prime 3: Corruption.

Woops, got a little carried away there. :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back