Status
Not open for further replies.
sonicfreak94 said:
click the pic

2 HD's :mrgreen:

EDIT:new one
Desktop.jpg

wont upload all the way

Did you edit Sonic to Shadow on SaDX on the level Speed High way?

As you can see I have SaDX on my desktop.

DanteEX said:
Sonic freak gave me an idea.Here's my new wallpaper.

Its Sonicfreak94 Sonic Freak94 SF94 or =SF94= :roll:

DanteEX said:
Did you edit Sonic to Shadow on SaDX on the level Speed High way?

As you can see I have SaDX on my desktop.

No, Its just a Hack I made a while back. I don't have it, don't have photoshop, so I havn't made anymore... And that is really old, I don't even own that hard drive any more. It erases it self...

Here is my new one... On my lil bros PC though, mine isn't working right now.(I put the skin on there, he didn't.)

WindowsOSXP.png

I had just to show it off. Yes its a PC, not a mac :roll: . Its a skin...

Here you go...... It is us! My causin James has the yellow shirt. My sister has the red/orange shirt. My little causin has the pink shirt. And i have the blue shirt!

There you go.

This is the Kubuntu Linux wallpaper in the current release with Amy edited in. :D I just learned how to do this in the GIMP.
desktop-amy-wallpaper.png

And I have a screen shot of me playing SRB2 with Amy in Super Mario Zone! ^^ http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/50759287/

I'm a KDE fan. ^^

And because I'm a real showoff, here's another perspective...
desktopcube.png

The cube has 4 workspaces around it, and the top and bottom can have custom pictures on them. And since I'm amy-obsessed, I put pictures of Amy on the ends. ^^; The skydome (the background gradient) is my favorite colors. You can freely rotate the cube by holding Ctrl+Alt and dragging it with the left mouse button. The special-effects bling is provided by Beryl, which puts Vista to shame. :P

I was recently using the Zune theme for XP, but I didn't particularly like the orange - black scheme, so I changed it myself;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back