Cue's MS is back and NO LONGER UNDER CONTROLLED CONDITIONS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Penopat said:
Chrome said:
Penopat said:
Blue Warrior said:
Would you rather he simply shut down the master server again?

Considering we have yours, sure.

Considering most of the common netgamers would never find a way to switch to Blue Warrior's in the first place, no.

... and reactivating the offical MS is going to make just make them even more ignorant of this.

Refer to BW's post, since he kinda explained the fault here.

What Blue Warrior was talking about was kind of my point, I have just never said anything up to this point.

People are wondering why they can't host since the master server has been reactivated, if I were to tell them to check here, they would come, but it'd be much more effective if information about the master server were on the main site.

I hope this whitelist accepts and is able to resolve hostmasks; Also if you have my hostmask in the list.

Flame said:
I hope this whitelist accepts and is able to resolve hostmasks; Also if you have my hostmask in the list.

Currently, no, I need to get Alam to take a look at IP resolution, which isn't as simple as it really should be. :(

Flame said:
Cue said:
Currently, no, I need to get Alam to take a look at IP resolution, which isn't as simple as it really should be. :(

Out of curiosity, what are you using as far as scripting it in?
Using a PHP script might be of good use.
IP Resolution (PHP) [ Source ]

C. IP resolution needs to be an MS thing really, although yeah I could set up a cron or something to update your IP from your hostname.

koopa badnik said:
A reply and reason would be nice...
it would seem polite to do.
Then again, at least half of the community doesn't reply to queries sent by people who are percieved to be newbies (A good specific answer would be you, amongst other people). Some query sent asking to upload something, or a query asking something out of the user's reach would be disregarded to the person being queried.
You should see my Inbox. :P

Actually, I don't have access to my main PC right now, which is where the PHPMyAdmin passwords I use are saved, so I kinda can't add people. :D

Right now there's a server on the MS called Noah's server, the host is called Noah, and I don't see "Noah" on your list of chosen people, and I don't see his server on the list on ms.srb2.org either for some reason.

Are you sure you're not tuning into ms.sigsevcafe.com instead of ms.srb2.org? I'm seeing Noah on my MS right now, but no sign of that server on the SRB2MS.

I made certain that in the server options I had srb2.servegame.org:28900 on, and that I was using ms.srb2.org, so its wierd that this server is appearing on the master server when it's only listed on your master server website. I have a log of the server now.

http://srb2.pastebin.com/m3a82a989

I asked him several questions about his username, and he has no other username on srb2 except Noah, and he isn't on the forums either, so he's not one of the people on the list allowed to host, so something's wrong. And I have no idea why his server isn't shown on ms.srb2.org.

Edit: Now there's more servers, Ryan match & sms.

ProtoLuigi said:
Kopper said:
Sounds like it could work. But it might be a good idea to post up this particular MS' address for people who changed it.
Yeah, that would be nice.

This question hasn't been answered yet. Or is it what it was before?

Just updated the list, added most of those who inquired about being added.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back