Creepiest (non M rated) looking boss

Status
Not open for further replies.
TrueTenguMan said:
Gemini Spark said:
Try Circusman from Megaman Battle Network 6. He's your standard psycho clown...with four hands.

ptttf

You should of said Junk Man(EXE.)

Now he's creepy.

He actually doesn't look as creepy in the anime (but his dub voice does bring it back up there).

Scizor300 said:
I think I got one everyone can relate to:
Zero_Two_by_D00pliss385.jpg

0-2

that thing in its screwiness just reminded me of the horrors of Evangelion.
I wont be sleeping well tonight.

crazy escape said:
Scizor300 said:
I think I got one everyone can relate to:
Zero_Two_by_D00pliss385.jpg

0-2

that thing in its screwiness just reminded me of the horrors of Evangelion.
I wont be sleeping well tonight.

If you're talking about that 26 episode japanese serie, then I know what you mean, I used to watch it on my DVD.

Funny thing about Giygas is that the entire fight was based off of how Shigesato Itoi (the game's developer) walked in on a movie when he was a child, and thought it was a rape scene. One of the reasons I think Itoi's a great developer, because he takes life experiences and emotions and puts it into his games.

Fuck, I need to play some earthbound now.

Am I the only one who didn't find Giygas creepy in the least? It was somewhat disturbing, I'll give it that, but not exactly creepy. That's about it. And yes, I saw the fetus.

Fyrus said:
Am I the only one who didn't find Giygas creepy in the least? It was somewhat disturbing, I'll give it that, but not exactly creepy. That's about it. And yes, I saw the fetus.
your not the only one, but I did get a bit creeped out at the fetus part.

super said:
Fyrus said:
your not the only one, but I did get a bit creeped out at the fetus part.

Also me, with the difference the fetus didn´t creep me out.

Crazy escape said:
Taking another look of the pic it then reminded me of the 8 phases

Gorre and Tarvos I can agree with, but not the rest.

Im surprised you didn't say Cubia ((Gen. 1 & 2))

TrueTenguMan said:
Crazy escape said:
Taking another look of the pic it then reminded me of the 8 phases

Gorre and Tarvos I can agree with, but not the rest.

I'm surprised you didn't say Cubia ((Gen. 1 & 2))

Skeith creeped me out first Time I saw him. At that first time to me he was a freak running around putting people in comas in such a way that I thought about a certain other madman but later fighting him I realized he is hard but not hard enough for me to die in the first 10 secs. After that some of the creepiness went away allowing me to kill it. But all of the phases have some sort of creepiness I mean

Skeith's nick name and his Staff of death.
Stare at what ever was carved into Innis.
Magus is this thing with wings and I have no idea where his face is.
Fidchell is a freaking - then again I don't know what Fidchell is.
Gorre is a Smart Floating face that talks and totally wigs out when he dies
I don't know how to describe Macha as some animalting who has some what of a skin skirt but no legs
Tarvos is, well you've seen him
Corbinik is just Insane. From a seed to a leaf to what appears to be an all seeing eye That can freaking multiply.

I however did skip over cubia as my post was filling up with links so here you go, cubia gen 1 and cubia gen 2 Here is the avatar fight against cubia

Crazy escape said:
Skeith's nick name and his Staff of death.
Stare at what ever was carved into Innis.
Magus is this thing with leaves and I have no idea where his face is.
Fidchell is a freaking - then again I don't know what Fidchell is. Gorre is a Smart Floating face that talks and totally wigs out when he dies
Tarvos is, well you've seen him
Corbinik is just Insane. From a seed to a leaf to what appears to be an all seeing eye.
Skeith was a pretty unique phase symbolizing the god of death, but not hard enough to be a rememberable boss. I really wished they kept his original staff though.
Innis was just a wall with a carved figure on it. Not really ominous in my opinion.
Magus symbolizing a tree and the round part is it's head, which stood for earth ((my thought on it's design)). The odd thing about this phase is that it represents rebirth more that corbenik. Fidchell is just a mask.
Macha just looks like an alien siren.
Tarvos: Hammer and stake.
Gorre...just a pest that represents squat

I can say nearly every Metroid boss is creepy, though this dude takes the cake.

180px-Kraid_16-bit.gif

Seriously, Kraid is wicked.

Fyrus said:
I can say nearly every Metroid boss is creepy, though this dude takes the cake.

180px-Kraid_16-bit.gif

Seriously, Kraid is wicked.

What about
300px-Motherbrain.jpg

Also for added ugliness see spoiler. [spoiler:cb7c36ad01]
220px-CNMotherBrain.jpg
[/spoiler:cb7c36ad01]

Jacy said:
That's 'cuz it is the same one.
Yes buts it is now in full 3D for extra creepyness.
And on a unrelated note the final boss of Sonic 3 and knuckels (No not doomsday) used to freak me out when I was little, It must of been the fire coming out of the nose or something.

Some zelda game bosses were super creepy...
The lava crab in windwaker was awsome but weird. The desert worm and the Ganon Puppet in windwaker was aslo weird bosses..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back