Chisuun said:
Eblo said:
Link Mah Boi said:
568853-fc07.deviantart.com-fs27-f-2008-146-4-c-Ganon_Animation_1_by_RJ815.gif

I WON!
Hyperson, you just won the topic.
.....but what is it?

A meme.
But who/what is in the picture? It looks like Ganon high on mushrooms....

It's Ganon on his almighty CD-I self.
Infact, I think only Giygas can top him.

Whackjood said:
Speaking of our lovely friend Giygas

Bonus points if you can spot the fetus amongst that red mess of insanity. <3
What I don't get is HOW is Giygas creepy? All it is is a picture of a distorted fetus made into a backround, There are bosses far more creepier than that like O2 from kirby 64, first you shoot his eye, then his halo, then you shoot what seems to be his crotch while green fluids leak from it whenever you shoot it. UGH... -_-'

Maybe I MIGHT! find Giygas a little creepy if I actually knew what the fetus looked like undistorted.

Jacy said:
Whackjood said:

What I don't get is HOW is Giygas creepy? All it is is a picture of a distorted fetus made into a backround, There are bosses far more creepier than that like O2 from kirby 64, first you shoot his eye, then his halo, then you shoot what seems to be his crotch while green fluids leak from it whenever you shoot it. UGH... -_-'

Maybe I MIGHT! find Giygas a little creepy if I actually knew what the fetus looked like undistorted.
Play the the final boss in absolute darkness. Also pay attention to what he says during the fight. The fights in earthbound are first person. Since Its the background itself, that means the boss is everywhere at once. It doesn't really help that technically at the end they need you, the player's help in getting rid of it. here is a video of it.
The thing is, Giygas doesn't need to stab you or bleed or make you explode, whats scary is that thing is pure absolute evil that has mental powers. The thing would tear apart your freaking mind. The only way to beat it was to PRAY. To me the Kirby bosses strike me as gross rather than creepy IMO.

Whackjood said:

I did, it is not the red thing, it is a black silhouette of a fetus, quite big head, huh? just to show i'm not lying, there are 4 fetus, you can see the head of the 4 but you can only see 2 of the bodies.

In detail, the silhouette REALLY looks like 1, you can even see it's feet.

I've seen clips where there was a still Giygas image with people trying to recreate his voice, but the boss battle just freaked me the hell out, especially the music.

And aside from Giygas, no boss has actually been able to scare me, so there is no creepiest boss for me.

BlazingPhoenix said:
Pfft, if you think that's creepy, go play Resident Evil.

Resident Evil is not scary at all, silly man.

Ghost_Zero said:
Resident Evil is not scary at all, silly man.
I found the origanal games (Before number 4 came and turned it tino a action horrer game and killed anything that was scary about it) quite scary back in the day.

GREG THE CAT said:
crazy escape said:
GREG THE CAT said:
Pac said:
MOTHER 3's unused boss.

'nuff said.
Who would that be.... Giygas or something far worse??

I've Seen it. Its insane link to earthbound wiki I'm not sure if I should link the video thought.
Okay, Earthbound totally freaks me out now. Who needs Resident Evil when you got Mother? *Shudders.* It's even freakier that Giygas's true form is an infant....

To me, the only boss that can compete with Giygas (besides the mother 3 unused boss) is what ever the final boss is of heart of darkness. This is not for people who are scared of the dark.

crazy escape said:
GREG THE CAT said:
crazy escape said:
GREG THE CAT said:
Pac said:
MOTHER 3's unused boss.

'nuff said.
Who would that be.... Giygas or something far worse??

I've Seen it. Its insane link to earthbound wiki I'm not sure if I should link the video thought.
Okay, Earthbound totally freaks me out now. Who needs Resident Evil when you got Mother? *Shudders.* It's even freakier that Giygas's true form is an infant....

To me, the only boss that can compete with Giygas (besides the mother 3 unused boss) is what ever the final boss is of heart of darkness. This is not for people who are scared of the dark.
No kidding?! I'm terrified most of the time in the dark... Especially in... wide, open places. You never know what's out there man.....

Might, check that out. Thanks for the heads up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back