creambeta.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll Begin said:
Hey, if I get banned for this post it'll be a 3-hit combo!

Seriously though, can someone tell me why pretty much all of the female characters in SRB2 only have their clothes change colour? All 4 of the Amy wads, Blaze, SA2Rouge and Blade T.'s Cream, and even fan-characters like Senya all do that. It's strange, since the male characters change colour completely.

Just a thought.

Also
Dr.Pepper said:
crema2a8DrPepper.png
Yeah. That looks better, but I still see boobs. 6-year-old bunnies don't have boobs. :P

Because all of the girl characters can't change colors that well? That's what I think. Anyways, I like that Cream Dr. Pepper. A bit better than mine. But the pink in the ears could be lighter...

I'll Begin said:
That looks better, but I still see boobs. 6-year-old bunnies don't have boobs. :P
Lol, I didn't even notice that. :P
Blade T. Hedgehog said:
Because all of the girl characters can't change colors that well? That's what I think. Anyways, I like that Cream Dr. Pepper. A bit better than mine. But the pink in the ears could be lighter...
Glad you like it, and your right about the pink, I didn't notice that, I had a hard time picking bright colors of red in the palette.
If you want to, maybe we could work on this WAD together Blade? I'm mostly done with my Blaze WAD and taking it easy, so I have the time. We could make up for light dasher's wasted time and get a Cream WAD done sometime before SEGA goes out of business. :P *shot*

Check yo PM's >_>

And if you want it done before SEGA goes boom, we have 5 seconds.

nitro_the_hedghog said:
LD, you have enough projects to work on as it is so I don't think you should add onto them every time you're done with one.
Nice work, Dr.Pepper
Enough projects? I've already blammed this at I'll Begin on MSN, The only project/s I am working on is SAW and Light Dasher (though he's on hold for a while) cream I cancelled, I only released a beta because People were like, "Come on WELEASE IT", and why would I still be working on Blaze when you Dr. Pepper are working on it.

Monster Iestyn said:
Hold on... I remember this. The diagonal and side standing frames were awful, she didn't walk normally, and finally I remember seeing sprites similar to this on Sonic Advance 2 (Music Select) where Cream dances - they were too similar in fact, and I then presumed that you didn't actually make the front standing sprite for your Cream WAD, Light Dasher.

I'd need to see a pic of that sprite again to see whether my presumption is correct or not...

Did anyone read this?

Frankly, I think it's more so the fact that the post isn't worth replying to, regardless of date.

Nice wad, it really needs the other mentioned improvements
Also this is really old
I'll Begin said:
light dasher said:
Who said i hate you? Who told you such lie?
*thinks of an excuse* Might of been a... dream! *dramatic music*
GASP Ba ba ba buuuuum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back