creambeta.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it's a beta version so I'll report a few problems for you to fix.

1) Spinning and jump sprites are Tails Sprites

2) When Cream gets hurt she is Tails

3) Only works for multiplayer mode

4) Cannot Fly

Please fix these problems.

Just make her hop instead by fiddling with her placement.

metalsonicmk72 said:
1) Spinning and jump sprites are Tails Sprites
2) When Cream gets hurt she is Tails...
Umm... it's a beta, he's undoubtably not finished with the sprites...

She turns into Tails when she's on a ledge too. Just wanted to point this out. :l

It looks good so far. Keep it up! :wink:

All the images are shown in the editor, so he'll know when he's editing the wad.

I was pretty excited to see that you released a beta of Cream.wad, but I was really let down. You've made absolutely NO progress since you started making it last November. Whilst having some sprites as Tails is understandable, that doesn't mean what sprites you do have should be like they are in this beta. Your rotations look terrible, and she walks by raising and lowering her feet on the spot, (On a side note, your Omega.wad has bad walking frames too).

I blame this "xtr3m3 suxage" on the fact that you're working on too many projects at once. You should do one at a time.

How would you know what progress i've done? do you peep over me? do you hack my pc? anyway it's just a beta get over it, im working on better frames for walking, like making her skip, but that'll take longer, because of the arms
AND the legs

I persumed that because all of the sprites included in the WAD were the same as the ones you showed in your topic in Editing, that you made no progress.

Ok, I was wrong to get all critical. You've made as much progress as what I've made on my AmyRider (which, being only a recolour, is nowhere near as good as your Cream project), and although you were hiding it at first, I know you are mad at me for stealing your idea.

Seriously though, you're a Character Wad machine. Lately I can't walk two steps without seeing one of your projects being released.

Yeah, I think he knows all of the things that he didn't do yet. I'm pretty sure he knows cream can't fly and some animation haven't been inserted yet. If you release a beta, you are asking for critism.

And nobody hasn't answer me yet.

Is Cream a remodeled Character?

Blue warrior, i've been seeing you everywere today, pikmin forums and loads of other fourms, how many acounts, and as for the Cream re-model of someone els, im not sure

light dasher said:
Blue warrior, i've been seeing you everywere today, pikmin fourms and loads of other fourms, how many acounts
Firstly, that's for the PM systems, second, you misspelled forums, and third, quit stalking me. D: *shot*

But yeah, I go to three frequently.

light dasher said:
Ahem, IT'S A BETA! cream never had a super form, i just realesed it so everyone would shut up

I understand it's a beta but I was just asking if you knew about the tails sprites mixed in.

metalsonicmk72 said:
light dasher said:
Ahem, IT'S A BETA! cream never had a super form, i just realesed it so everyone would shut up
I understand it's a beta but I was just asking if you knew about the tails sprites mixed in.
I'd assume yes. I'm guessing those are placeholder sprites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back