creambeta.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No offense, but I was thinking first to put some screenshots, but speaking of the bad comments ppl are saying, I changed my mind

For all about this WAD.

1.It's a BETA, which means its not done yet, it's a preview of the WAD.

2.CREAM never even had a superform in the the other Sonic Verisons.

3.If the WAD turns into tails,it means that it do not have the sprite for that kind of action yet.(Like standing on a edge.) It replaces it with another CHAR. sprite to keep the game from crashing.

4.If CREAM was able to fly, she would be flaping her ears like in SONIC ADVANCE 2.Of crouse in BETA WAD'S, it does not have that action yet.

5.Of crouse WADS take longer, don't rush him or esle he might not make it.

6.Don't be mean to the person would is making this WAD, he is trying his best and posting bad things about it? Is that even needed?

Just wait for him to get done with it ok? Don't rush him.

Cory the Hedgehog said:
Don't be a freaking n00b! Seriously, almost every new joiner is a n00b!
We get it, you don't need to express it. Unless perhaps you can help us solve the problem.

I just thought of an idea, Light Dasher. You could probably make a soc that changes the frames used for flying, that way you can instead have 4 frames for flying and 2 frames for getting exhausted, instead of the other way around. This would stuff up Tails's flying, though, but it's only minor and can be easily fixed by putting alternate sprites for Tails's 3rd and 4th Sp. Ability frames between S_START and S_END tags, I think.

I'll Begin said:
I just thought of an idea, Light Dasher. You could probably make a soc that changes the frames used for flying, that way you can instead have 4 frames for flying and 2 frames for getting exhausted, instead of the other way around. This would stuff up Tails's flying, though, but it's only minor and can be easily fixed by putting alternate sprites for Tails's 3rd and 4th Sp. Ability frames between S_START and S_END tags, I think.
I know you hate me but at least acknowledge that I made a suggestion.

needs more ajustments

yeh this needs a bit more improvements but its a good wad

keep up the good work

blank wad link

Hey Light dasher when I click on the link for the wad it`s a blank page and when I look at the bottom left corner it says it`s done loading up the page.

light dasher said:
Way to go to bumb a topic, the link is down, this topic is old, leave it be, i'll update it when cream is updated.
Fixed...
Wait ago? >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back