Crawlie, Clawer & Jetter - Jetter's done! With no sounds

Status
Not open for further replies.
I added his brothers....but i have no idea. It didnt happen to you?

Think mabe gh2.wad with espio did it........

He turns into a LOL sign. It doesnt say it.

Blade the vampire said:
Well, i have 1 question with jetter on JTE. Why does it say lol when i jump with jetter? are the sprite replacements or intentional?
Was you using a wad or a soc that causes Jetter to enter his spinjump frames instead of his spring bounce frames for jumping?
Jetters spinjump frame is a LOL! sign, possibly as an easter egg included in the wad by the creator.

Whackjood said:
Blade the vampire said:
Well, i have 1 question with jetter on JTE. Why does it say lol when i jump with jetter? are the sprite replacements or intentional?
Was you using a wad or a soc that causes Jetter to enter his spinjump frames instead of his spring bounce frames for jumping?
Jetters spinjump frame is a LOL! sign, possibly as an easter egg included in the wad by the creator.

Haha jood that was hilarious at the time! xD!!!!

No it wasnt an sajump.soc that did it. Thanks for the help, sh-sonic.wad messes with the jumping frames. Again, thanks. It truley is an annoying problem.

on Edge said:
Fail @STD Avy.

.....I'm gone for 2 weeks and, once again, loads of people change...

OE, if you don't like these WADs then why are ya here in the first place?
And just because you don't like them doesn't make then crap.

Gawd. I remember when OE was nicer than this. ...not must nicer, but nicer none-the-less.

It's been a long time since I've been here - and I'm happy now that they are all done.

I think that would be called

"Being here for a week, and returning 2 months later".

LOLOL Your such an uber noob.

Need a VA? I got a new mike :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back