Crawlie, Clawer & Jetter - Jetter's done! With no sounds

Status
Not open for further replies.
on Edge said:
Story is fail. Just make the enemies and forget explaining it.
I AM NOT YOUR BOOTLICK!

Anyway, mirror download links to SendSpace are now up, now go play with yourself... on SRB2.

EDIT: Oh, and Jetter is nearly done, too. I just need to do the Character Select pic and wait for those damn voices to be done.

Why not release the version without voices first then?

Not like Metal Sonic vs. Sonic cause Metal Sonic is not an exact replica... It would be two robots of the identical build fighting, one rebelling against the master registry, and the other following it...

DLing... If you haven't set SA Fly as the ability, I suggest you do, and put multi ability on. Then Jetter can fly up and down and all around! (Yay, I made a ryhme)

Kaysakado said:
DLing... If you haven't set SA Fly as the ability, I suggest you do, and put multi ability on. Then Jetter can fly up and down and all around! (Yay, I made a ryhme)
SA Fly? How do you do that?

on Edge said:
Fail @STD Avy.
Don't anger me on Edge. If you harass me once more then I'll tell the mods on you, is that clear? Don't... annoy... me... AGAIN!

Overpowered (EDIT) JettER. Really, infinite flying is not funny. :<

There's a nice ability that matches with (EDIT) JettER. I dunno which is the ability I'm talking about, but it's similar to Tails' fly. You hold jump button and you start elevating, until the character gets tired. Really, you shouldn't use the multi-double jump. xP

SonicTheDalek said:
Kaysakado said:
SA Fly? How do you do that?
Oops, I thought that was an ability. Anyway, what I meant is what Nev3r said.

Yes, but how do you exactly set it so that the character uses the SA Fly ability thing? I never saw it being mentioned in the Wiki.

Kaysakado said:
I don't know. It might be an ability under a different name; check.
I did. I tried all abilities (possibly under different WADs) except the Swimming one. Maybe it just isn't listed in the Wiki or something...

EDIT: It doesn't matter now, it's just Tails' fly with multiability on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back