Crawlie, Clawer & Jetter - Jetter's done! With no sounds

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recomend not doing the jettyson if you can't make it look relistic. The sling item also needs to appropriate.

You're making too many characters here. You can't really use more than one at a time, unless you are on a netgame, and then you need at least one person for every wad.

Ever think of making an enemy pack? (No sounds please.) It's way more practical, easier, will look better, and it has more potential. I really recomend you do that.

on Edge said:
I recomend not doing the jettyson if you can't make it look relistic.
SRB2 doesn't even look realistic. D:

on Edge said:
You're making too many characters here. You can't really use more than one at a time, unless you are on a netgame, and then you need at least one person for every wad.
Maybe I am, but at least I am putting effort into these characters and I work to my best on them. I am not the roboegg99 of Character WADs.

on Edge said:
Ever think of making an enemy pack? (No sounds please.) It's way more practical, easier, will look better, and it has more potential. I really recomend you do that.
Heh, I would if I could, but I can't SOC. Characters are more of my potential, and I can make what I want to make. And don't you dare give orders to me, good day sir! >:(

He's not giving you orders, but recommending you something.

The problem isn't finishing all the characters, but playing them all at once.

As far as not being able to SOC, double click any random SOC file. Then find the button that says "read me first."

I think he means he doesn't have the experience necessary to make the characters as unique as they deserve and sees no point or practical use for gaining this experience except modifying already functional characters for a different purpose...

However I'd like to give it a shot if you don't mind Sonic The Dalek... I think they would make perfect minibosses...

Miniboss? He has enough characters to use them as normal enemies.

And it's not that they are bad, it's just that I really don't have any use for more than one character.

He barely has enough to fill vanilla SRB2... :-P

More the merrier at least they aren't rec--- wait...

At least they are original... (gotta see the Jetter dude!)

JEV3 said:
He barely has enough to fill vanilla SRB2... :-P

More the merrier at least they aren't rec--- wait...

At least they are original... (gotta see the Jetter dude!)

Unfortunately they ARE recolors, just of SRB2 enemies. Original, kinda.

JEV3 said:
However I'd like to give it* a shot if you don't mind Sonic The Dalek... I think they would make perfect minibosses...

* = Soccing characters into enemies

Was my question ignored for any reason or was it missed...

I realize they are recolors, hence the "aren't rec-- wait..."

However, they are interesting none-the-less... While more-so as enemies than characters they are still interesting. I'd like to try soccing them into bosses with the author's permission.

No, he doesn't really... He has only 3 planned... that would be one miniboss for each level in vanilla SRB2...

I'd still like to try soccing them with permission of the author...

You could, after I've done Jetter.

Actually that gave me an idea, they could be almost identical copies of my characters built by Eggman as an attempt to destroy them! You know, kinda like the Sonic and Metal Sonic relationship. Pseudo-Crawlie, Pseudo-Clawer and Pseudo-Jetter, how does that sound?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back