Comic Series (not that anytone cares but look anyway)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please don't double post.

Anyway, there are plenty free hosts out there. I personally used geocities for a little. Though, there are hosts like AngelFire, Sepwich (the same host the SRB2 host their website on), tripod, and many other free hosts. Just look them up on google or something. Though, I would recommend sepwich for the HTML users and geocities (java click and drag web design) for beginners.

Once you think you've got the hang of it, you can end up pretty well. Look at how I've turned out:
KBros Domain (my personal site)
Sonic Robo Blast 2: DX Mod Home (another site I worked on)
The works hosted on KBros Domain is my work. And both pages were designed by me, pur HTML and PHP. It's not that hard once you get the hang of it. I'm like...14, and look at what I can accomplish

you can't just sign up. You have to make a page, name it index.html (I think all site hosts require an index.html page), and upload it to your web host. Then view it to make sure it's ok (type you URL into the web browser bar at the top <EX a geocities site URL would be geocities.com/usernamehere>), then, just start advertising

Never mind. I know how to do it now. I've found a site with no age requirements and free hosting. But i didn't get the email yet. I need it soon.

Why would age requirements matter? It's shamefully easy to lie about your age on the internet, and it's not like anyone is going to send you to jail for it.

Note: The post this referred to went boom. Ignore.

That isn't funny, you know. Simply put, mods should be the ones modding.

That and if you're going to use that lock picture a whole lot, please DON'T use it in your sig... it completely loses its impact that way.

Uh... i don't know what that was about, but i have some news. i might discontinue my just started comic series. Why? It's not really the website part, but having to make a comic everyday, I shouldn't do it if i don't like doing it, right? So, I'm still undecided, but I'm going towards the quitting side.

Regards, wormy
~~~~~~~~~

You don't have to make comics every day.
If you'll see my website, you'll see I update with comics in a haphazard manner with no schedual whatsoever. :mrgreen:

I made the introduction comic to the series (different from the pilot). If you wanna see it, just tell me. It's already scanned and uploaded. And now i think i might continue. i don't know yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back