Comic Series (not that anytone cares but look anyway)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Start a website with: mini_httpd -d <DIRECTORY> -r
(You will need a computer always turned on, tough)

SRB2-Playah said:
I would imagine that would allow hackers access to your computer, would it?

No, if you use a firewall and good passwords
P.S: Obviously, they can access the website directory you specified (only read-only) , but not all the disk

Um... I have no idea what you people are talking about. Anyway, it's not a comic "book" per say. It's more like a comic "page". Today was the day i brought the comic to school. Luckily, I got 5 reviews and in the future I could make friends using my comics. But enough with that. I have a problem. When i scan the comic, it cxomes out really small and you can barely see it. When i magnify it, it's still to small. When i magnify it again, it's way too big. Does anyone have good experience with a scanner? I never used one before.

The program I'm using is HP Image Zone, just so you know. I'm not sure how to resize it... and as far as the website, how do I put it on the internet?

Oh f#%@! I left my name in there! And my friend's email adress!

Edit: Oh, and to whomever posted the free webstie building service, i showed the site to someone and they said the hosting isn't free. And supposedly it needs to be hosted the site for someone to see it.

Doesn't matter. It's on my website anyway (I need help with that still). How do i get my name out?

Stuff like that is easy to edit out, just use Paint.

...If you don't know what paint is, Start menu -> Applications -> Paint. Pretty straightfoward from there.

Okay then.
EDIT: If I edit out my signature, the "This Comic was written by:" part won't make sense. And I did such a nice job (...well, not really). And you can't actually read it, can you? Just ignore it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back