• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

ChrispyPack (SonicCE is done!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No it wasn't the BSOD, everything was just different shades of blue.
And she only took the monitor, not the computer. She needed it to sell things on ebay. By the way, anyone want a yacht cap? Box of fancy silverware, perhaps? -shot-

nitro_the_hedghog said:
By the way, anyone want a yacht cap? Box of fancy silverware, perhaps? -shot-

Me!!!! j/k hey is the eyes on Ntails fixed or did you just leave them the same way.

They're the same because I don't see anything wrong with them. I could just shade them to be a bit lighter and see if that helps.

nitro_the_hedghog said:
They're the same because I don't see anything wrong with them. I could just shade them to be a bit lighter and see if that helps.

Ok. Your Nknux looks swell.

Perhaps something more along the lines of this?
unilted.png

The eyes seemed a bit weird in the old version IMO.

No, they're my characters and I'll work on whoever I want. After NSonic I'm going straight to NKnux then NTails.

Sorry. I didn't mean to sound rude. I'm just a Tails fanboi. XD

Also, NSonic's superform is a little weird. His quills don't seem to bend right from the back. It's a bit odd.

There's your Ntails.

Your Ntails, nitro, looks like he's looking downwards and the shine is ruining it, but if your Ntails was bigger then the Ntails would have been fine.

HYPER SONILDOW said:

There's your Ntails.

Your Ntails, nitro, looks like he's looking downwards and the shine is ruining it, but if your Ntails was bigger then the Ntails would have been fine.

Guh no. His eyes seem like black lines. He dosen't look like he's looking down in Nitros, but in yours they seem too big.

Here's my try at a bit of betterment with the eyes
ntailsew7.png

His eyes are widened, but they don't connect, and he seems more alert and happy if you ask me. More like Tails should.

Just my take though.

Stop it already! He said when he'll be doing NTails, now we as mature people just need to accept it and wait patiently. And trying to push him will just make him madder, until he gets to the point where he says "That's it! I'm done with NTails!"

Angelus_the_echidna said:
Stop it already! He said when he'll be doing NTails, now we as mature people just need to accept it and wait patiently. And trying to push him will just make him madder, until he gets to the point where he says "That's it! I'm done with NTails!"

I don't think we're talking about WHEN he's gonna release it anymore, as much as were trying to 'fix' the eyes. XD
Sorry if I seemed like I was mad or trying to get you to release sooner Nitro.

NTails looks fine the way he is, I'm done trying to fix a nonexistent evil look in his eyes.
But, just so he looks better by comparison, here's the finished NTailsDoll.wad!
Click me if you dare!
No screens, don't want to scare people with the "curse"
EDIT: Forgot to mention, for anyone looking for a cheap laugh, check out the tails pickup sprite and the edge frames.

Was Ntails doll supposed to shake his bottom every time when he runs, -lol- it's weird. It looks like he's trying to get some attention from someone. I don't know about this tailsdoll curse people are talking about, I don't see, or feel anything about this curse. just to not make you argue with me, your Ntailsdoll was pretty good. I swear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back