• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

ChrispyPack (SonicCE is done!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyways, back to NSonic. I fixed the standing frames to rotate more smoothly. The face was really messed up in a lot of the old frames so I fixed that as well as some of the shading and shapes.

EDIT: Fixed a problem with the feet in one frame.

Deleted my old post to post this one. I updated the first post with gifs of NSonic NTails and NKnux standing rotations. Oh, by the way, fixed NKnux's rotations.
NKnux.gif

Ooh, is this the knux model you used to draw up your Tikal sprite? This one looks real good *discards nitro's old knux wad* Now I've got a fresh spot for the new one when it's ready.

Well, not really. I edited the old unedited one for Tikal. She's shorter in that one.

nitro_the_hedghog said:

Finally got NTails' idle frames done.
EDIT: Tail fixed because people were complaining.
EDIT2: Fixed the tails...again
Awesome job on the tails, but his eyes are kinda creepin me out, fix please!

What's wrong with the eyes?
I can't fix it if I don't know what's wrong, I think they look fine.

Tails looks a little angry, and not the usuall childlike cutness that he usually has.

well the eyes look far apart, I dont know if you see it, but heres a pic of real tails
and yours

See the the difference? But still, your tails looks great.

I agree. He's supposed to be a wide-eyed optimist, not agnst-ridden prepubescent child.

EDIT: He actually kind of looks like he wants to kill you 0_0

Orangelink said:
So, why again does tails have one red eye and one blue?
Uhm, He doesn't.
EDIT: I don't see what you guys are talking about with him looking like he wants to kill you..

Well hopefully he won't look like that in-game because I can't fix it if I don't see the problem.
Speaking of problems, I need to remake the Character Select pics because the person I had making them hasn't been on very much and I still don't have an NTails pic.

nitro_the_hedghog said:

HAHAHA!
WHo's supposed to be helping you with your select pics?
Anyways, maybe someone else here can step up and help out. (excluding me, I'm doing double time on my project now that Angelus is kaput).

EDIT: I dare you to release the demon tails as well. That'd be hilarious!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back