• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

ChrispyPack (SonicCE is done!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Nitro, Is there any other "N"characters that your going to create?(examples: Nmetalsonic, Nmetalknux, etc)

loldoublepost
After these 3 I'm going to make NMetalSonic NMechaKnux and NAmy. I dunno about any other characters after that, though. Once they're done that would be everyone I care about.

nitro_the_hedghog said:
loldoublepost
After these 3 I'm going to make NMetalSonic NMechaKnux and NAmy. I dunno about any other characters after that, though. Once they're done that would be everyone I care about.
Yeah, I didn't feel like Editing. I can't wait for NMechaKnux Nmechasonic and Namy.

TAILSDOLL TAILSDOLL TAILSDOLL...

Disclaimer: I do not believe in the TailsDoll curse. I do however, believe in poking fun at it :D. Aside from that, not bad. And don't get me starated on what image ran through my mind with the tipping frames... >.<

Nitro, what will be the difference of traits btween amyre and Namy? I'm only asking becuase I thought amyre was the last of amy wads. Im curious to see what metal will look like.

Nitro, what will be the difference of traits btween amyre and Namy? I'm only asking becuase I thought amyre was the last of amy wads. Im curious to see what metal will look like.

NAmy will have different shading and a slightly different shape to fit in with the other N characters.

darkness claw said:
nitro_the_hedghog said:

Lol, That sounds wierd if you pronounce it.

EDIT: Hey, Nicky your avatar looks... REALLY similar to Angelus's Avatar.

It isn't. And rest assured, when that mod is started, that will be rectifyed (at least I'm sure it will)

lol, good to know, I thought you were brothers or something.
Anyways, The Ntailsdoll kind of lacked moving sprites.
But it still looks cool.

Jadennova said:
well ya its sonic he shoud be able to kick the badniks asses pretty handly don't you think?
Yeah, but sometimes making things TOO 'handy' just makes things boring. There's less fun in using a homing attack character.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back