• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

ChrispyPack (SonicCE is done!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh heh. A mod that may be the most random of all mods in EXISTENCE! XD (Starts making an E-102 gamma WAD for no reason)

Saw that one. (Shouts "SPRITE RIP!" into time void causing a war in an alien race)

Y'know, I'd like to see the Drill Dozer in here. Dunno why. But this IS a random mod, so eh...

*Fancy laughter*

I'm going to replace weapon rings with my own ideas and tehyll have new abilities.
I think the jettys are enough starfox. Lets get somethin else.

Yay me!
Now lets hope no one thinks I stole this from them as well so I don't have to make new ones...

Well too late cuz I already made it into 3 fashionable colors!

EDIT: Also, since SF94 is taking too long to finish the godzilla level I think I'll make a release sometime soon, maybe after I finish up all my spring sprites.

Interesting...but I won't do that. I'll just make a wall texture that says "The cake is a lie" 3 times in blood. :D
Still dunno what I wanna do for the turrets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back