• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

ChrispyPack (SonicCE is done!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well then I'll have mrs.pac-man orbs and pac-man shield, that way there's something from both. Might even make a pac-man ghost enemy.

Chrome the hedgehog said:
Pellets in Mrs. Pac-Man were white.
They are also white in Pac-Man
Pacman.gif

Well, the Pak-Man game I played, they were yellow. I guess they were both colours. What are you going to do about the monitors?

What was posted on the previous page was a flash game of Pacman, not the original.

Here is the original, for reference.

pacman01.gif

As if this is worth caring about, but yeah.

Sweet! *adds pikachu wad and destroys mudkips,cloud or something for cactuars,and pacman for obvious reasons too* This is gonna be one awesome,random mod.

That looks more pinkish than yellow.
EDIT: Heh, after reading supersonic XXyrs post made me think of "GOTTA ADD 'EM ALL! NSERV!"
I think I might put that in the title screen, once I make it.

nitro_the_hedghog said:
I like the chain chomp idea, and the sprites will save me some work. Do you want credit for them, Silent?
EDIT: owait ur tempband
Also I don't want to do too much involving things from the sonic series in here, so no tails doll or evil chao. I do need an idea for the flickies, bunnies, rats, and whatnot.
No i don't want any credit for the sprites so its ok.

Poring(Red), Drops(Beigeish Yellow), Poporing(Green), Marin(Blue), Metaling (Liquid metal), Stapo[Stonering] (Rocks), Mastering(Big pink Poring), Ghostring(Whiteish blue), Angeling(Poring with a halo and wings), Deviling(Purple), Archangeling(Light blue Angeling).

Um, I think we're fine with this poring. I might be able to get SF94 to soc in some more enemies, but only a couple for the porings. I think I'll go with Poporing and Marin to save time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back