• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

ChrispyPack (SonicCE is done!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
light dasher said:
So what's for the deton? OOH OOH have go going "NOOOO I DOIN THAT"
*shot* have a chomp chomp or bow wow or what ever there called these days

You mean a Chain Chomp? (Points down)

chainchompmp8.png

The Deton can be something very simple. It can be a basic thing like a butterfly or flower, but it depends on how random you want this graphic edit to be.

I like the chain chomp idea, and the sprites will save me some work. Do you want credit for them, Silent?
EDIT: owait ur tempband
Also I don't want to do too much involving things from the sonic series in here, so no tails doll or evil chao. I do need an idea for the flickies, bunnies, rats, and whatnot.

Maybe the birds could be pelicans. (From Halo.) I know some of you don't like halo but it's the best I can think of. Oh yeah before I forget Bullet Bills would be better for Detons.

elec1kr.gif

Its an Electoon from Rayman 1, you must save them from cages, what I showed you first was an Antitoon becuase I didn't find an Electoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back