Brawl's going to have a sequel

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he is talking about this:
B000035XKJ.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

While you're thinking of this:
Sonic3Knuckles.jpg

Well, time to get ready for another "Brawl watch" and delays. Again...
But I am excited that there is a possibility of another Smash Bros. But don't you think it's a little too soon?

ATH64 said:
I dont want rayman bomberman game n watch and peach in it
These two already starred in two of the series's games. Many people that like them would be disappointed if they get removed, including me.

I would want Rayman in the next Super Smash Bros. Why? Play his games.... They're fun. He's a great character and he had a Wii launch title. Why not?

Re: i still want game n watch and peach out

ATH64 said:
read subject
I know. Why?

@SSP: He can actually make a bit of sense. He can have a good attack range since he has floating hands. I don't know what his special attacks would be, though.

Re: i still want game n watch and peach out

The Dark Fox said:
ATH64 said:
read subject
I know. Why?

@SSP: He can actually make a bit of sense. He can have a good attack range since he has floating hands. I don't know what his special attacks would be, though.

In Rayman Hoodlums something he got special abilities from cans.

(Power punch,fly,grapple ect)
Why not use some of those?

Wow, moar smash. I hope this is good. Unlike last time however I'm not going to waste my time wanting updates of characters and such. It'll make the wait for the game longer, and the delays more disappointing.

I hope they fix moar things too. And take out SSE. That space could have been used for more, better, content....or less memory.
They should fix wi-fi too, it really sucked. And brawl was fun but it didn't live up to my expectations.

Why does no one like the story of SSE? I'm apparently one of those few people here who like fighting against Subspace creeps, and enjoys its action filled plot.

I don't see how it can be a minority. Granted, the Subspace Emissary storyline could have possibly been gone about different ways, but the story chosen is plenty satisfying enough for me, and I think the way tied together paths and eventually teamed up as a whole to fight the subspace army that threatened the world is very clever and very nicely done.

The levels were all enough unique in their own way to keep me occupied, but other than the Great Maze, nothing pertaining the actual levels made me want to say, "Hey, this is really cool!" Whereas, conversely, Super Mario Galaxy had plenty of that effect. The plot itself makes the adventure mode worth the playthrough, but otherwise, the mode is rather generic. Not bad, necessarily, just generic.

I don't like SSE for a few, simple reasons....

Walk a bit, fight a horde of enemies to move on. Walk a bit more, fight more hordes of enemies before you can move on. Repeat.

Long loading times.

The storyline by itself doesn't make sense. Why did he do that, who are they, etc. You can tell sometimes from watching the scenes, but not for the most part. Sakurai even had to post on the smash dojo about the SSE's storyline, and he shouldn't have to have done that. He even said they left out an important cutscene, showing the halberd being stolen.

And this might just be me being a fanboy (God I hope not) but sonic didn't appear until the VERY end. Some say he played a huge role, and that makes up for it. What are they talking about? You have the option to play as whoever in this boss fight, and after that no other mention of sonic. He's just standing watching the sunset with everyone else.

So, no, I didn't like the subspace emissary.

...I would have made no storyline.
Overall, even though it's nice to have a lot of content, in brawl most of it was pretty useless to me. They couldve focused on making more stages, characters, and items.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back