Brawl's going to have a sequel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silent_Snipe said:
Ermm why advertise, i'm sure if people want that sort of thing they would just google it.

I'm advertising because when I first googled "Super Smash Flash 2", it didn't produce proper results for some odd reason. It may be different now, but back then, you had to google it's parent site to find it.

Of course it'll have another installment! Smash Bros kicks so much ass, they would be stupid not to. Anyways I just hope they do some of these:

1. Get rid of the second Links. TP Link is perfect, Young Link and Toon can be costumes!
2. Keep ALL other characters and make the clones much more unique. (Wolf, Gannon, etc.)
3. Add Megaman with Original, X, and EXE costumes.
4. Keep the SSE.
5. Make SSE online.
6. Upgrade stage builder.
7. Add downloadable content.
8. More stages.
9. No Tabuu, stick with the hands...Wow, that could be said wrong...
10. Better FS'.

Cory the Hedgehog said:
Of course it'll have another installment! Smash Bros kicks so much ass, they would be stupid not to. Anyways I just hope they do some of these:

1. Get rid of the second Links. TP Link is perfect, Young Link and Toon can be costumes!
2. Keep ALL other characters and make the clones much more unique. (Wolf, Gannon, etc.)
4. Keep the SSE.
5. Make SSE online.
8. More stages.
10. Better FS'.

What abt the Star Force Megaman? Maybe put Bass and Rogue in there...

Star Force is the newest Megaman series; it's set 200 years after Battle Network. Rogue (Burai back in Japan) is this Megaman's rival character.

Why am I discussing this here? It's going off-topic here, and there is a Star Force topic... Oh, well. +_+

AzumangaDaioh said:
I hope sonic is still in it and I hope they add mega man and balloon fighter
or maybe theses 3th party characters

rayman

pacman

bomber man

Who knows what will be in the sequel ?
/
*Crosses fingers* Please add sora... >_<

Speedylizzard14 said:
AzumangaDaioh said:

rayman

pacman

bomber man

/

Sora is a Kingdom Hearts character. Kingdom Hearts is a PlayStation title.

In other words, unless Square Enix releases a KH game on the Wii or DS or whatever Nintendo console before the next Smash Bros. game, Sora is not going to be in Smash Bros.

I didn't really like the SSE level designs.
I want to revisit old levels from past games with improved graphics like Green Hill and Mushroom Kingdom stages in brawl.
For Wi-Fi I want Wii Speak support please!
MAKE THE SANDBAG GRABABLE.
More characters less clones.
More options in stage creator
I just want Xbox live on Brawl.

I want a sequel that doesn't add ten billion characters.

I also want a sequel that doesn't have HAL's patented Awful Control Scheme System (TM). Seriously, you should never try to cram more than one function into the D-pad/analog.

Gemini Spark said:
Star Force is the newest Megaman series; it's set 200 years after Battle Network. Rogue (Burai back in Japan) is this Megaman's rival character.

Star Force to me took a knife and stabbed Megaman 14 times until he died from blood loss, brought him back, and planted four nuclear bombs in his assophagus to which exploded ten seconds later. Just my opinion.

In other words, unless Square Enix releases a KH game on the Wii or DS or whatever Nintendo console before the next Smash Bros. game, Sora is not going to be in Smash Bros.

I hope he doesn't, so much. Also, explain Solid Snake.

Cory the Hedgehog said:
Gemini Spark said:

Star Force to me took a knife and stabbed Megaman 14 times until he died from blood loss, brought him back, and planted four nuclear bombs in his assophagus to which exploded ten seconds later. Just my opinion.

I hope he doesn't, so much. Also, explain Solid Snake.
Metal Gear 1 and 2 were released on the NES. MGS: The Twin Snakes was released on the Gamecube.

Cory the Hedgehog said:

4. Keep the SSE.
5. Make SSE online.
8. More stages.
10. Better FS'.

Comment: So if I make a not-so-great sequel to my better game, aren't you sure that this will be even worse?
2. Gannon has several differences between him and CF.
4. No.
5. No. Just no. The lag is terrible.
8. Lol obviously.

If Brawl WERE to have a sequel. It shouldnt have any new Third party characters, Sure I wouldnt mind Snake and Sonic reappearing, But Those two are all the guest stars we need from other companies.

Chisuun said:
Speedylizzard14 said:
AzumangaDaioh said:

rayman

pacman

bomber man

/

You dont even know if it is going to have a sequel and your already talking about 2 companys joiing forces, I sure hope people dont start saying things like Shadic, Raziel and Clones are going to be on next sequel... tha would make a really big confusion

IN MY OPINION:

There wont be a sequel to Brawl, and if there is it wont be oficial, why?

Brawl was the third part of the Super Smash Bros Series, those thngs are always in trilogies except for great series like Sonic, its just not logical to make a smash bros 4 (super smash flash was more a mugen FANGAME) i give this as a 100% right prediction and why are you talking of it if Brawl came out few months ago?

Sonnarkku said:
Brawl was the third part of the Super Smash Bros Series, those thngs are always in trilogies except for great series like Sonic
250px-Sonic_the_Hedgehog_boxart_(Genesis).jpg

68013-2.jpg

sonic3box.jpg

What the hell are you talking about

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back