Brawl's going to have a sequel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, it's being considered. <_<
Anyways, I don't think they should make another sequel. The series has enough sales already.
In before Tails being in the new SS game hoaxes.

Tails was in Brawl. He was just a background character that would pass by in sonic's stage. I think he was at the end of Sonic's Classic ending as well

Pretty much there will be a sequel...when the next console after the Wii comes out. Nintendo will probably make the whole series in this fashion:

1) One Super Smash Bros game per console (ex: SSB-N64,SSBM-GCN, and SSBB-Wii)
2) The name will be Super Smash Bros (add something about fighting here)
Anyway, I'm used to the GCN controller (played SSBM for like...uh..long time) so I hope they allow us to use the GCN controller. I hope they allow water to be used in custom stages and add more third-party characters. It would be awesome if some of the Assist Trophies will be characters( Gray Fox,Waluigi and Shadow for example).

Hey guys, ever thought how that pattern may be a coincidence? I REALLY doubt Waluigi, Shadow, an all those assist trophies will be characters. At least one maybe, but I still doubt.

Anyways, is there any other prof besides this?

I swear if they ever make a Smash Bros. with Shadow in it...

...Consider online screwed.

Frankly, I don't think there's any use even trying to predict what Smash Bros. is going to be like in the next release due to the simply endless directions that the series could go in. I also don't think there's any use caring if Shadow/Waluigi/bunghole becomes a character, especially since we have many years to go before the sequel even starts going into production.

I fart at this topic.

Lightning_The_Hedghog said:
If Roy,Marth,Ike,Meta knight,Shadow and Sonic are not in it I will FREAKING scream at Sakurai!

Heh, funny...If Shadow was a playable character I would be mad.

Although, if (A key word) there is going to be a SSB4 I would hope that Mewtwo comes back, and the planned but canceled Zelda/Tetra (From WindWaker).

But of course, seeing as how Brawl is better then Melee, and Melee lasted around 7(?) years, I think Brawl will last a very long time before I crave a new one.

Uh... yeah.
I'll do some speculation.
How could they take this game further? How's about going from 2D to 3D? Or would that not work?

Sky Ninja said:
NeoJames said:
He already is... through hacking.
Huh? I haven't seen this yet, do you have a Youtube link to it or maybe a forum topic on it? I'm pretty interested.

SONIC'S SENTRY, protector, That would be a bit odd in 3-D, and it wouldn't be Smash Bros. anymore, in my opinion. :/

Seconded. Smash Bros is a sidescroller. Period. The fundamental idea that SSB is built upon just isn't fit for a free-roaming world.

_Manic_ said:
Sky Ninja said:
NeoJames said:
He already is... through hacking.
Huh? I haven't seen this yet, do you have a Youtube link to it or maybe a forum topic on it? I'm pretty interested.
I saw it on Youtube done with the USB Gecko thing. I had bookmarked a link to the YT vid but it was removed by the user. I've never seen a thing about it since. My friend said he read on the Power Saves case that the next version of Power Saved would have the hack as a replacement for Sonic.

Incidentally, have any of you seen Super Smash Flash 2? It's a Smash-bros style flash game in development, and they just released a FANTASTIC new demo! Find it at mcleodgaming.com.

And besides, there is a doubt that it will even be released.
And, if so, it'll have the stuff they couldn't put in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back