• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Bouncey the bouncing swordfighting hedegehog

what do you think

• I liked that old boncey sprite in your avatar beter

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • good

• awesome

• bad

• oh god my eye

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like the silver SMS used but I dont think thats posable in srb2 itself so i just use the possable silver.

You don't have to recolor bouncey like I did. Just give it the same shape hair like I did. And if you feel like giving him some extra's, make the sword like that too.

It's not a waste if it comes out better. Even if you start over, you still have your ideas that you'll base from the first one. So if you do start over it will be easier cause you already know whta to do. I'm not hating on your wad, but SMS had a point about a few things. Honestly, it kind of looks like he has spaggetti/cat fish wiskers trailing off the back of his head... :( Sorry. Every thing else is good though. :)

Fine with me, but you will give yourself a hard time making 2 versions.

Bouncey made sprites:
play5a2ma.png
play16zb.png

My recommended sprites:
bouncey5zm.png
bouncey24pz.png

If you ever change your mind......you know where to be!

No Shadow star edited my avatar to look like that.

This is super Bouncey
======>

;edit;The Muisc for him will be Cochise
By Audio Slave.

Allright i give in I will do it like that but first how can I make hte super Bouncey above look like this

only the hair do though.

Well, its hard to make the hair look right from that direction. Its sorta....hard to it. Remember that you can delete pixels by using the color blue at the place where you wanna delete pixels.

Okay Ive made super Bouncy beter I have also givin him a mouth becase he look a litel wried wthout one.

Heh and you said it was hard.

So what do you think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back