• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Bouncey the bouncing swordfighting hedegehog

what do you think

• I liked that old boncey sprite in your avatar beter

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • good

• awesome

• bad

• oh god my eye

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The "springs" are basically yellow squigly lines BADLY added in paint. You should really fix them.
And your English

Sorey for BIG bump but i have made a sprite of super bouncy.

Sorey if it looks to close to flame.

I realy need help with the springs.

Sorey for duble post but dose no one care this charaters coming back.Can someone please PM me saying they want to do the springs case I cant do them.

Another sprite.

Remember you must edit one of my sprites with beter springs first then PM me it and ill see okay.

Any good?

Pretty cool. Though, you might want to make the springs less visible from the front view when his leg is behind him. It makes the springs look stronger, as though they are actually strong enough to support the weight of your character. They seem a bit flimsy like you ripped them out of a mechanical pencil. :|

Oh, and don't ditch the sword! :D I await the day I get to face another wad with a sword. Other than one of mine.

http://www.sepwich.com/ssntails/mb/viewtopic.php?t=2833

I don't feel like linking to the pictures. Just read that. :wink:

edit: And I would change my Avatar if I were you. I think it's too big. (the filesize that is.)

Thanks dont wory the sword and springs will stay.I do think it's cool to have a pretend sword fight .

Oh and how I said there was going to be two bounceys theres only going to be one sorey.

;EDIT;I have seen your sprites all ready I think they are going to rule.

O_O'

Who said pretend.....I was gonna own you in a netgame.......

*Zeshiro does not pretend!....He Role Plays!*

Bouncey said:
I didnt use edit buton becase how will people know.

Ive made beter springs.

Erm.. I'd imagine those springs wouldn't look right in-game.. they'd prolly look they they'd go through the ground.

The springs will look fine in-game. He just has to move each sprite up 3 pixels or so, then have them move 2 down and 2 up for each frame of movement...It would be great if there was a way to make him bounce higher than other people when he hits springs. It would be pretty cool against other people.

<Random Player> Man! Who was that guy!?

<Tigger> That son of a b#tch....

DDP: Dreaded Double Post....and the Role Play was a joke ya idjet! :|...
The same thought twice was stated so yeah, I guess you stated the same thought twice. XD

Zeshiro said:
O_O'

Who said pretend.....I was gonna own you in a netgame.......

*Zeshiro does not pretend!....He Role Plays!*

By pretend I meen as in you cant actley sword fight in srb2.But yes I will play a netgame aganst you when you have finshed your charater and I have finshed mine.

Okay, the things that are really bothering me is the hair, wich looks terrible, and the sword looks like a piece of rubber. How bout something like this?

bouncey4ng.png

You don't have to use direct coloring like I did, but I would recommend making the hair and sword like that.

fire2nu.jpg

Bouncey jumping through a ring of fire!!!! Okay, I just wanted to show something off.

Bouncey said:
Is beter but ive allready started like this sory.

There might be two vershons.

Better grammar: Its better, but I already started like this. Sorry!

There might be 2 versions.

Whats so hard about making the hair like the one in your avatar?

Well the old hard work woullde be wasted.

I have found out you picture of bouncey was silver instead of grey but it looks beter that way so thats meen Bouncy will be silver not grey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back