• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Bouncey the bouncing swordfighting hedegehog

what do you think

• I liked that old boncey sprite in your avatar beter

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • good

• awesome

• bad

• oh god my eye

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bouncey

I cansuled Manic and Sonia becase I didnt get a nuff feedback so ill do my charater as you can tell the Bouncey in the avatar is OLD lol.The sholes are imcomplet so dont bother me about it.

I am not chaging his color case srb2 can do that.

Here,s a screen

URL=http://imageshack.us]
play14ib.png
[/URL]
;edot;Can you plese post

oh god my eye
"eye"?, I think most of us here have two of them :wink: .

Anyway, the shading on the extra quills you have added does not match the shading style used on the already existing quills, it just looks like you added them in paint real quick (that goes for the "springs" as well).

But at least you are trying to make it yourself rather than annoying other people to do it, go you :) .

Uh the new quills where using the same colors as the old quills where but i think these new quichs are biger and need beter shading thanks.I was using paint shop pro.And te old qurills are gone.As this make wad myself actley ree-c dose wad i do sprites.

Here,s a beter vershon of that screen

play16zb.png

it looks good, but like someone else said, the added quills dont match

and thw sword doesnt really look right

I like the one in your avatar better

but if you keep working and improving the new one, im sure my opinion will change

Actley a agree with you the old one is beter this one i caned that old one becase it was not relay like that 2d one.I tryed to make this one more like the 2d one.Becase of this ive diesided to make two vershon,s hero_bouncey.wad wicht will be the new one and is bouncey in his good form and is deisnged for nomel srb2. evil_bouncey.wad is going to be the beter old and is more like his evil self and is made more for srb2coophaloween.Of vorce I only do the sprites ree-c will do the wad i think. :mrgreen:

MOST of us?!?!

Alexmonk0 said:

MOST of us?!? I have 2 eyes. Or are you saying there are some kind of allien on this planet?

bouncey said:
I'm too lazy to say it all again in a quote

wow...bad spelling. Anyway, It looks pretty good now, but his hair looks a bit weird and very different from the avatar.

Uh the new one macht,s the 2d one more.And i am geting so anoyed with how the poll is going. The sprite look,s very good to me it might not took that that long case a used the paint can but meh.I posted this sprite case i thouht i was going to get good fead back how ever I will stop this bouncey and just continue the old one but I like some fead back on the one in my avatar first.

Re: MOST of us?!?!

Super mystic sonic said:
Alexmonk0 said:

MOST of us?!? I have 2 eyes. Or are you saying there are some kind of allien on this planet?

No, I'm saying that some people may unfortunately lose an eye in an accident, and there certainly not alien :wink:

Yeah, work on your shading style and they should turn out okay :wink:

Eh i said the new bouncey is caned it the old one thats going to be done but it will be after i do sprites for something else. :roll:

Looks quite good, and don't change the green for the sonic sprites, i'll change the colour when I import them into a wad.

Although, in would suggest getting rid of the springs, its a swordfighting hedgehog with springs on its shoes...o.O

Eh look at the name for my charater BOUNCEY and i relay wnted a name that was orignal s plese keep the spring ree-c thats how bouncey go his name.And if you think the spring dont go well with the sword then ill just get rid off the sword.

Oh okay ill get rid of springs now what to change his name to dancing sword hog na mental sword hog no scyber swrodhog wtf.. i think il just keep the springs. lol

super shadow, his grammer isnt THAT bad

you can still understand what hes saying, dont pick on him like that

I think you should keep the sprites, it would cool running pose

The idea isn't just to understand it.
THe idea is to keep reading from being painful.

Bouncey said:
Eh look at the name for my charater BOUNCEY and i relay wnted a name that was orignal s plese keep the spring ree-c thats how bouncey go his name.
Eh, look at the name for my character: BOUNCEY! I really wanted a name that was original so please keep the spring, ree-c. That's how Bouncey got his name.

Honestly, that's just abominable, and it's just the first sentence. Seriously, Bouncey, they're right. Improve your grammar and spelling. Anytime I have to translate from your garbage into English before reading it there is a problem. Writing that badly is a bannable offense around here.

Also, Rocket, it's "grammar". No "e" ^_~

Ahh, thanks for the good laugh, RItz.. you have no idea how much I needed that. Or, if you were watching me rant in #'fun, you DO.

*pokes bouncey*

Bouncey, pretty decent to good sprites. But you gotta use that 's' properly.

You type:
Here,s a sprite.

We type:
Here's a sprite.

If you can't type like 'We', then type: here is a sprite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back