Blaze the Cat RE WAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
astar said:
I'm not trying to take her out, there are just some things I don't want to change.

What do you mean by that?
Anyways, great work, Dr. P! Now all we need is a shadow, a silver (with a decent superform *bricked*), and good old NiGHTS himself (or herself, whatever) *shot*

Talking about Shadow, I was in a server and some guys said I must do a better Shadow, but I don't have time to do Shadow, so I was thiking if Dr. Pepper could do a new Shadow like he made a new Amy, or Dr. Pepper could do Rayman

astar said:
I'm not trying to take her out, there are just some things I don't want to change.
If you don't want Burning Blaze in Nights Mode, just use the old Sol Emerald WAD instead, simple as that. ;)
Ground The Fox said:
Talking about Shadow, I was in a server and some guys said I must do a better Shadow, but I don't have time to do Shadow, so I was thinking if Dr. Pepper could do a new Shadow like he made a new Amy, or Dr. Pepper could do Rayman
Once I can get around to finishing Rayman's standing frames, I'm going to WAD him, because I'm busy with other things right now and Rayman isn't very demanding to draw. That and this frame of Shadow took me two hours to do and he still needs more work, Shadow isn't easy for me to draw. :P
I might do a better Shadow WAD later on though, would anyone like me to at least finish the standing frames in the meantime?
SHAHA1.png

I know, I've been wadding characters for about a year now. And I made the post-color sprite to show you what it'll look like in-game. I was just describing what the post-color sprite looks like to you because you couldn't see it.

I said:
I thought some of you would go "THIS SHADOW IS AWSOMER THAN PEPPER'S!", or something like that at the sight of this. :P
Oh well, it looks like Dr. Pepper's Shadow seems too good to be beaten by mine...

Good luck with making Shadow next, Dr Pepper. I hope it turns out good...

Double fix'd.
shaia1pt1su4.png

EDIT: @monster: Hate to break it to ya, but Pepper's is a whole lot better than that one. :\

EDIT2: Oops, you already said that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back