Blaze the Cat RE WAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
cool wad.

this wad was the most exciting wad ever! the only flaw is... her back walking animation is werid. could you fix it?

gryrozx said:
this wad was the most exciting wad ever! the only flaw is... her back walking animation is werid. could you fix it?

Of course it looks weird. every character looks weird when walking backwards. Also, try using spell check please.

Now, back on topic, love the shading, the spin trail, everything! 10/10.

EMPEROR METALLIX said:
nitro_the_hedghog said:
You say that like she's not finished.
Umm, was that directed at me? Or the one who made, or is still making this blaze.wad?

It looked more like he was talking to you, seeing that that post of his was the next post after your's.

It seems to me Metallix was talking about how far the final version had come since the alpha...
Anyway, I've been thinking that, although Blaze can't be changed much in SRB21.09's pallete, I could add more stuff to the sol emerald WAD, like include Sonic into Dreams graphics replacements, so that Blaze could be played in it. I've already made the sprites a long time ago, I just have to go through all of the lumps I need to replace, and there's a lot of them. :P How does that sound?

if you do modify NiGHTS, I'm making a batch file that will add soar.dta and drill.dta again after the wad.

It might not be a good idea to add soar.dta again after SRB2 has loaded, as it has the 'Nights' map in it and I think that might some cause sigsevs if loaded a second time.
Also, I'm unofficially releasing a new Sol Emerald WAD, that completely replaces Super Sonic in "Sonic into Dreams" with Blaze. :D It's unofficial because there are a few more surprises I want to add to it before adding it into the download link to Blaze. This is just to show I'm making lots of progress on it and for some feedback on the idea.
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?bzi7pmkykbo
It's a whole megabyte for a reason, take a look at it in XWE if you don't believe me. :P
srb20016-4.png

I've loaded the Soar.dta file after the Sol Emerald WAD myself and didn't bump into any problems either, but it still doesn't completely get rid of all of the Blaze graphics. The WAD also replaces some sprites and graphics from the main srb2.srb file itself, so the life icon and other sprites remain. :P
Also, I added the Sol Emerald WAD to the first post in this topic, as I couldn't think of anything else to add. I was thinking of including a playable Eggman Nega, but meh. There's no real point in it, I've got other things to focus on right now anyway.

I LOVE IT!!!!! I really like the sol emeralds!!!

EDIT: my friend calls egman nega eggy neggy

Why are you trying so hard to take her out? Burning Blaze was the only thing I added to the new WAD, just use the old Sol Emerald WAD that comes with Blaze instead. Btw, if you still want to see the other sprites that the WAD replaces, just look inside it with XWE or SlumpEd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back