Blaze the Cat RE WAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Erm, what? People make levels more than Characters. There are only a few people working on characters. And we have several characters done, but a lot of them are horrible and not even playable. Which is why they are remade. I'm sure if you told me a character you think hasn't been done I could tell you if it has or hasn't been finished and possibly give a link.

blargen said:
My point is that there's less charachters here than there should be, and since almost everyone in ythe mb make's charachters the frecuency of which should be improveing.

Why don't YOU make a character wad then? Do you know how long it takes?

SpaceKGreen said:
Oh yeah. If I could sprite SRB2 style*, I would modify these, but here are three quick little renders I did with Blender just now that could make a nice pose for a character select pic...

Pose 1
Pose 2
Pose 3
I like No. 1 the best.

SpaceKGreen said:
Plus a wad version would be awesome, but you've already done so much and I don't want to sound ungrateful for such an awesome character wad by asking for a variation.
Not everyone uses the default skin. lern2transparentplz.

Chrispy said:
Chrispy said:
fu3q0n.png
Use this one, Dr.P.
You didn't mention it at all so my guess was that you missed it.
Or that it su- *blazed*

Jellybones69 said:
blargen said:
My point is that there's less charachters here than there should be, and since almost everyone in ythe mb make's charachters the frecuency of which should be improveing.

Why don't YOU make a character wad then? Do you know how long it takes?

Indeed... Thats why I don't make them XD.

Bah, I can't believe I forgot to credit SpaceKGreen for his '06 model references, this WAD would have taken far longer to finish without them. Reuploaded the WAD with that comment in there sometime earlier today.

Also, since we're going to update the RENET version anyway, I was thinking we could do something different for its idle frames. You guys mind helping me come up with silly ideas for them? =P
Chrispy said:
Chrispy said:
Use this one, Dr.P.
You didn't mention it at all so my guess was that you missed it.
It's an odd combination of both images. The body suggests that her head should be leaning back more than it is. :P

Dr. Pepper, I didn't think your Blaze WAD could get any better, but you certainly proved me wrong!

P.S. I managed to merge BlazeRE.wad and Sol-Emeralds.wad into one big, convenient file. Would you like me to PM it to you, Dr. Pepper? (NOTE: Unless Dr. Pepper says this is okay, I'm not PMing this to anyone.)

P.P.S. the SUPERICO lump in Sol-Emeralds.wad doesn't work.

One of the side frames of Nega has a broken y offset, you might wanna fix that, I think there was some other problem in there but I can't remember right now.

fawfulfan said:
P.S. I managed to merge BlazeRE.wad and Sol-Emeralds.wad into one big, convenient file. Would you like me to PM it to you, Dr. Pepper? (NOTE: Unless Dr. Pepper says this is okay, I'm not PMing this to anyone.)
I could always do that myself if I wanted to, but thanks anyway. :P Besides, I don't need to merge them since both WADs are in my autoexec.cfg script.
fawfulfan said:
P.P.S. the SUPERICO lump in Sol-Emeralds.wad doesn't work.
I've been having a hard time with that one myself, I'm already looking into it.
Senku Niola said:
One of the side frames of Nega has a broken y offset, you might wanna fix that, I think there was some other problem in there but I can't remember right now.
Oops, that's what I get for being in such a rush to finish it. :P I'm looking for the frame right now.

Dr.Pepper said:
Oops, that's what I get for being in such a rush to finish it. :P I'm looking for the frame right now.
You could say you were in a
Sonic Rush
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

*shoots Crispy*
Now then what else do you want me to do.
Oh stay down you stick figure.
*whacks Chrispy in the head*
+D

Violo said:
*shoots Crispy*
Now then what else do you want me to do.
Oh stay down you stick figure.
*whacks Chrispy in the head*
+D
....? That had to be one of the most random posts here....

Good job, Dr. P! Hope you settled on the Blaze player select. I could pitch in if you want a different pose.

It seems the SUPERICO sprite doesn't like being replaced. I've wrapped GX_START tags around it and anything else I could think of, with no success. >_> I can't believe it's not working, it did before...
Chrispy said:
You could say you were in a
Sonic Rush
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
^ XD
Chrispy said:
I think the problem is that there are too many poses.
This. Otherwise the RENET version would have been finished by now. :P

1-20.gif

I gave up thinking on ideas for the idle frames, so we're going with the sammich thing, unless someone has a better idea. :P

Also, I still can't make up my mind on the select picture. Way too many choices, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. @_@

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back