Blaze the Cat RE WAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chrispy said:
Well I was already done with this by the time I read your post, so here.
2q9xjds.gif
Why is it that if Chrispy does anything Fire-related it always wins an internet?

Cue: OVER 9000!!
Nitro: 3214
Chrispy: 42

Blaze.jpg
Here ya go, ANOTHER picture to pick from. I WAS going to add some flame effects spiraling around her but I got lazy and just scanned it without it.

She looks like she's shaking her fist in the air going "YOU DARN KIDS!"
Anyways, I decided to combine the select pics and fix it up a bit.
fu3q0n.png

Chrispy said:
You should get rid of the afterimage and give her the fire shield effect.
Impossible my good sir!

Well, it's kinda possible, but then it'll remove any shield Blaze already has.

That looks really good H Y P E R. :D
I'd like to see Dr. Pepper compete with that.

Edit: Scratch that, you forgot the tail behind the hand and the tips of the hair in the ponytail is just a darker blue.

Violo said:
That looks really good H Y P E R. :D
I'd like to see Dr. Pepper compete with that.

Edit: Scratch that, you forgot the tail behind the hand and the tips of the hair in the ponytail is just a darker blue.
Copy%20of%20RAAYG5.PNG

Well guys, I finally finished updating the Sol Emerald WAD, it's mountains better than the old one. RotSprite made things that much easier. :D Also, since we're still figuring out which character select pic to use for the RENET version, I have released the finished BlazeRE along with the new Sol Emerald WAD. I saw no point in holding off the entire WAD's release over an image in one of the versions. :P Although once we've come to a decision, I'll update the RENET version and reupload it.

Besides that, the overall product is complete, so it has now officially REplaced the old Blaze.
H Y P E R said:
http://willhostforfood.com/files4/8807532/Copy%20of%20RAAYG5.PNG
Nice job on coloring in Senku's drawing, H Y P E R. :) I'll resize the picture, and refine it from there. Now to add Senku's picture to the candidates list. :P

Damn this is awesome. She looks really good ingame.

Until just now, I didn't know her custom spin trail was based on Espio's. Sadly, unlike Espio, hilarity does not ensue when gh2v4.wad is added... all I got was a sigsev.

Hope you don't mind me asking, but what's the name of the wad in the screenshot with the custom HUD?

Oh yeah. If I could sprite SRB2 style*, I would modify these, but here are three quick little renders I did with Blender just now that could make a nice pose for a character select pic...

Pose 1
Pose 2
Pose 3

*Theoretically I could try converting the renders to sprites, but we've all seen the results of the last time someone did that...

SpaceKGreen said:
Hope you don't mind me asking, but what's the name of the wad in the screenshot with the custom HUD?
That screen shot with the custom HUD is from the STH360 mod, :P which is still a WIP at the WADBase.
SpaceKGreen said:
Oh yeah. If I could sprite SRB2 style*, I would modify these, but here are three quick little renders I did with Blender just now that could make a nice pose for a character select pic...

Pose 1
Pose 2
Pose 3

*Theoretically I could try converting the renders to sprites, but we've all seen the results of the last time someone did that...
Wow those renders are awesome. :O It's actually not too hard to convert a 3D render into a nice 2D image. Ever seen DarkWarrior's (A.K.A, Rob) KTE WAD? He created a Knuckles WAD by cleaning up multiple snap shots from SA-DX, and it turned out quite well, even though it was a little huge. :P

You know, after looking at that easter egg, I suddenly want to try editing the Blaze model I have into a Dame Percival version.

Plus a wad version would be awesome, but you've already done so much and I don't want to sound ungrateful for such an awesome character wad by asking for a variation.

Speaking of Sonic and the Black Knight, the official site has a papercrafts section, and it has some official art of Silver in armor.

I'm looking forward to that game more and more. :D

Quick questoin... When will someone make another character rather than improveing and re-improveing ONE over and over and over again? Namely blaze. Figured there would have been alot more characters put into the CHARACTERS forum, seems like all the character makeing come to a screeching halt after this one came up... Plus the fact that blaze has already been done (by several people).

blargen said:
Quick questoin... When will someone make another character rather than improveing and re-improveing ONE over and over and over again? Namely blaze. Figured there would have been alot more characters put into the CHARACTERS forum, seems like all the character makeing come to a screeching halt after this one came up... Plus the fact that blaze has already been done (by several people).

The only other blaze I know of is Light Dasher's, which was never finished.

And as far as I know, Dr Pepper's Blaze is the only finished one.

Monster Iestyn said:
blargen said:

The only other blaze I know of is Light Dasher's, which was never finished.

And as far as I know, Dr Pepper's Blaze is the only finished one.

My point is that there's less charachters here than there should be, and since almost everyone in ythe mb make's charachters the frecuency of which should be improveing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back