Blaze the Cat RE WAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because in EXE mods like JTE and ShufflarB2 if your character isn't green the afterimage shows up weird. Like with my old knuckles.wad for example, his shows up blue.

I love your 1.1 color choices, Senku, they're way better than mine. It's so tempting right now to make a 1.09 palette hack to include 1.1's purples. :P
Also, based on some of the changes you made, I edited the front standing sprite some more. How's this? (I colored it purple instead of green, so you can see if the pinks matches up with the purples.)
BLZEA1-4.png

Why exactly is there that green under the fur behind her muzzle? I never understood why you put it there.

blzea14ro9.png

1.09ified the 1.1 shoes and purple pink border of the coat thing at least. :<

Dr.Pepper said:
I love your 1.1 color choices, Senku, they're way better than mine. It's so tempting right now to make a 1.09 palette hack to include 1.1's purples. :P
Also, based on some of the changes you made, I edited the front standing sprite some more. How's this? (I colored it purple instead of green, so you can see if the pinks matches up with the purples.)
BLZEA1-4.png

I like the old shoes color better:

BLZEA1-3.png

Senku Niola said:
Why exactly is there that green under the fur behind her muzzle? I never understood why you put it there.
I thought this was already discussed a page back.
Ground The Fox said:
I like the old shoes color better:
To be honest, I didn't think anyone liked the old color. It was way too dull, and hardly accurate to her shoes' actual color. :P
Chaos Knux said:
Blaze's Shoes = Sonic's with high heels and fuzzy socks
Since when were Sonic's shoes pink? :P

I liked Blaze's old shoe colour too, but I think they need a bit more shading, and maybe a shine like on SRB2 Sonic's shoes as well.

And I still think Blaze's eyes shouldn't be joined together, but on the other hand you've made her look OK even with that inaccuracy.

Ground The Fox said:
I edited the shoes color based at Blaze art:

BLAZA1.png

I'm not sure if it's good enough
I wish I wasn't in such a hurry to make that last post, I totally missed this. >_> That Shoe color is much better Ground, the ones I had picked were too bright of a pink, thanks.

Dr. P look up a few posts. >>
Senku Niola said:

blzea14ro9.png

1.09ified the 1.1 shoes and purple pink border of the coat thing at least. :<

Ground's pink isn't even IN the pallete.

Welcome, and easy comment about me, pretty much everything I sprite or edit now a days I use the SRB2 pallete for.

That purple shadow on the sides of her muzzle bug me, why don't you just use darker shades of light blue D:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back