• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

amyrose.wad

should I continue?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think that she's trying to read or write at school.Either that or she's not very bright.

By the way, shouldn't you make new acount for yourself to use? It can get confusing if you use the name "tailsmastermind" while you're actually Super amy.

Super mystic sonic said:
By the way, shouldn't you make new acount for yourself to use? It can get confusing if you use the name "tailsmastermind" while you're actually Super amy.
I would but my brother used my E-mail to make this name. If i could delete this acount please tell me because ive look on here and couldn't get it. Either way just look for my super amy picture.

Yea.. anyways I released it so that you could have a double jump ability. It's in releases.

Since there was a remaining problem in the wad, I decided to fix it myself.

I fixed it in XWE under Wine, which I must say works quite well.

I have it here:
http://www.geocities.com/gnulinuxman1986/amyrose.zip

If people have problems with this, I will consider uploading it elsewhere.

And of course nitro, SMS, and RGX deserve the credit for this one. I just fixed an alignment problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back