• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

amyrose.wad

should I continue?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
G.Metal Sonic/Madness fan said:
Yes,the Amy.wad on the website is bad.

Really? Well I dont see many diffrences with this wad.

You'd Just might as well be saying that this wad is Bad if your saying the Amy.wad on the site is bad

I think The Amy.wad on the Site is better than this... :|

No, not really. Primarily because SAKnux and SASonic are 3d, and this isn't. The term SA isn't accurate; and besides, this is an improvement off of the old wad; no others have been made. So just either call it Amy.wad or NewAmy.wad.

Re: amy rose wad

nitro_the_hedghog said:
I'm thinking of making the newer version of an Amy Rose wad.

amy.gif

What do you think? Should I continue?
I think its great! I'm also making a wad using Amy.wad. it had some problems, but Its coming out alright.

Dash the Hedgehog said:
WOW!!
First Silver, now Amy. What are you going to do after that, Your going to make Cream or Even Cosmo from Sonic X? Hmmm?

Watch your tounge, someone may make a Chris Thorndike wad! :eek:

I'm making cream wich WAS supposed to be a secret, but it's not now because i told you all....

Hopalongtom said:
Dash the Hedgehog said:
WOW!!
First Silver, now Amy. What are you going to do after that, Your going to make Cream or Even Cosmo from Sonic X? Hmmm?

Watch your tounge, someone may make a Chris Thorndike wad! :eek:
Oh my god, that would be a nightmare.

RgxSuperSonic said:
Looks better then the old amy wad, lol, that old wad made Sonic look like a cross-dresser.

I remember that netgame where we made fun of Amy for looking like sonic crossdressing. too bad we dident make fun of shadow or SMS*Shot by SMS*

I'll probably make a rouge wad after I finish knuckles and amy but I can do only a little at a time since I have school work and an hour limit on the computer. I will never make a Chris Thorndyke wad.

Good, chris is just, weird, if someone did make him though, id use him in JTE bots and gang up on him, and about the rouge, no one knows and now they do
2bw1.png

shadow the fox said:
I remember that netgame where we made fun of Amy for looking like sonic crossdressing. too bad we dident make fun of shadow or SMS*Shot by SMS*

*reloads shotgun

I might be able to do the amy running&walking sprites. Knowing how amy walks, the sprites are gonna be piece a cake!

light dasher said:
Good, chris is just, weird, if someone did make him though, id use him in JTE bots and gang up on him, and about the rouge, no one knows and now they do
2bw1.png

Very nice but why are the boobs smaller than Amys? I mean the Amy from this threads Amy not the regular on the main site amy!

light dasher said:
2bw1.png
WOW thats funny if it's a joke.If it's not then work on the body and head. :?

Super mystic sonic said:
shadow the fox said:

*reloads shotgun

I might be able to do the amy running&walking sprites. Knowing how amy walks, the sprites are gonna be piece a cake!
Sure! I hate doing the running and walking sprites.

I was at my cousins house this weekend so I didn't get to work on amy much. I just got a few angles of the standing done. It6's hard to make custom hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back