• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

AmyR Remake WIP (Beta WAD Available!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
zck2020 said:
But seriously, could we? I want to. :D
A better question would be, 'why not?'. :D Sure we can. I was thinking for the custom spin trail version, she could be waving in her idle pose, like she's waving at Sonic over in the distance. :P
Btw, I finished her spin frames today. :) Now for the rest of her walking and running frames.
PLAYL1.png
PLAYL2L8.png
PLAYL3L7-1.png
PLAYL4L6-1.png
PLAYL5.png
PLAYM1.png
PLAYM2M8.png
PLAYM3M7-1.png

PLAYM4M6.png
PLAYM5.png
PLAYN1.png
PLAYN2N8.png
PLAYN3N7-1.png
PLAYN4N6.png
PLAYN5.png
PLAYO1.png

PLAYO2O8.png
PLAYO3O7-1.png

I like the spinning frames. But I think something is missing...

EDIT TIME!!!: They are ears pointed up on some pitures and no ears on <html> <body> <s>over</s> </body> </html> other pictures that should have a little part of the ear.

You could just use those as AMYRB0 and C0. That way she just stays in the position no matter which way shes facing.

And i'll begin just owned zck..*bricked*

On-topic = i like the sprites so far, but will she have a custom ability when its done or just a normal ability or something =/

So just the running frames need to be done, because Nitro already made some walking frames, but I don't know if he will update the frames

Ground The Fox said:
So just the running frames need to be done, because Nitro already made some walking frames, but I don't know if he will update the frames
I'm pretty sure that DP is working on the running frames at the moment. I never did finish those back corner walking frames though..
EDIT:

-horribly mauled by I'll Begin-

nitro_the_hedghog said:

I still like mine better. :( Only the shading's nice on that, only her quills stick out more. There suppose to stick out and up, like the other superforms.

I think we should hold this for a mod that allows you to go hyper only, and have hyper effects turned off. That way, we can have Super Tails too.

The last back-diagonal walking frames are done, although the left hand jerks a little. I'm working on the running frames right now. I don't know about adding the hammer in those frames. I might not add it at all because it's kinda hard for me to draw and would mean that I'd have to draw running frames for each angle, since the hammer has to be in the right hand. It might be better if she ran like she does in Sonic Heroes, without the hammer.
AMY2D4D6.png
AMY2E4E6.png
AMY2F4F6.png
AMY2G4G6.png
AMY2H4H6.png
AMY2I4I6.png
AMY2J4J6.png
AMY2K4K6.png

Now besides adding her heals and finishing the running frames, I think this Amy WAD should be pretty much finished, but is there anything else we might want to add to it?
nitro_the_hedghog said:
Uhm, no. The hands stay outside of the hair.
I'll draw it so that the left hand stays outside the farthest left quill, fixing...
nitro_the_hedghog said:
I only made it as a joke. I don't approve the super amy idea.
Then why did you put so much effort into that frame? :P *shot* I assume that because it looks like it took some time to draw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back