• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

AmyR Remake WIP (Beta WAD Available!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thought I'd release this while I had some spare time, I'm very busy at the moment. Here's the beta version of Amy.
srb20014-2.png

http://srb2ffh.supersanctuary.net/190Amy-RoseBeta.zip

Before the final release, I edited the bubble breath sprite to don't looks like she has a big mouth:

amya.png

I don't know if is good now

Well since the ms was down today I just decided to play sadx and i decided to play amy (dont ask me why....), I noticed how she walked and when she walks she hunches over and then carries her hammer (almost like dragging it).

EDIT: I just played the beta and this wad rocks!!

Wow, I actually liked that you made Amy thok and spin-jump. I was a bit skeptical with the different color of pink and the shading, but I'm very fond of it. Keep up the good work.

The Amy Rose Remake Beta is OK...

Yet I think she should have better Spring up frames than that... It looks almost Identical to the Gasping frames...

Of course they're not... Why don't you check Sonic.plr and look at the differences between the PLAYP frames and the PLAY[ frames?

This one's the best amy yet. But I also would like to point out that in the JTE version, she is not able to attack anything unless she has invincibility.

Angelus_the_echidna said:
This one's the best amy yet. But I also would like to point out that in the JTE version, she is not able to attack anything unless she has invincibility.
SRB2JTE IS OUTDATED AND NOT SUPPORTED KTHXBAI.

Besides, the SRB2JTE SPMove for Amy is for Donnyku's Amy.wad on the official site, only :P

That most likely explanes why she can't spin and kill an enemy at the same time, of double-jump/slow-fall. :/

I'll Begin said:
SRB2JTE IS OUTDATED AND NOT SUPPORTED KTHXBAI.

Besides, the SRB2JTE SPMove for Amy is for Donnyku's Amy.wad on the official site, only :P

...And your point is...???
Besides, it isn't that big of a deal. I just like it for the sole purpose of having the multitude of Amybots chasing the Sonic. =D

Monster Iestyn said:
Yet I think she should have better Spring up frames than that... It looks almost Identical to the Gasping frames...
I have been working on better spring up frames, but for almost a week I was too busy to even touch them, I just now got some free time to continue working on Amy.
The reason why JTE does that is because I was in a rush to finish the beta and left the skin name the same as Donnyku's Amy. JTE is mistaking AmyRE for the old Amy, that will be fixed with the skin name AMYROSE in the final Beta that I'll post in the releases section sometime soon.
Btw, I'm having a little trouble with her spin trail soc. I managed to change it so that Amy's trail wouldn't sigsev if loaded with Blaze or Espio, but I can't get it to show up, and it changes to Blaze's spin trail if she is loaded with Amy. D: What am I doing wrong? Here's the soc if that helps...
Thing 296
MAPTHINGNUM = -1
SPAWNSTATE = 1713
SPAWNHEALTH = 1000
SEESTATE = 0
SEESOUND = 0
REACTIONTIME = 8
ATTACKSOUND = 0
PAINSTATE = 0
PAINCHANCE = 0
PAINSOUND = 0
MELEESTATE = 0
MISSILESTATE = 0
DEATHSTATE = 0
DEATHSOUND = 0
XDEATHSTATE = 0
SPEED = 8
RADIUS = 2097152
HEIGHT = 4194304
MASS = 16
DAMAGE = 0
ACTIVESOUND = 0
RAISESTATE = 0
FLAGS = 33559056

FRAME 1713
SPRITENUMBER = 219
SPRITESUBNUMBER = 65536
DURATION = 8
NEXT = 0
ACTION None
VAR1 = 0
VAR2 = 0
Also, the sprite's lump name is F895A0.

Dr.Pepper said:
The reason why JTE does that is because I was in a rush to finish the beta and left the skin name the same as Donnyku's Amy. JTE is mistaking AmyRE for the old Amy, that will be fixed with the skin name AMYROSE in the final Beta that I'll post in the releases section sometime soon.
I don't beleive that works. The best solution is to not worry about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back