• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

AmyR Remake WIP (Beta WAD Available!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Monster Iestyn said:
Recently I've just finished the back walking frames. I posted them in my topic where anyone can post their artwork.
You can tell I don't look at the art topic much. :P Good to know that progress is being made.
Titanium said:
I'm not really found of her shade of pink; perhaps use a bit of the purple colors along with light red and Doom-pink? If you gave her the current AmyR's color, and made the shading more SRB2-like, then this would be perfect.
Ewww, I always thought those colors were horrid and unsuitable for Amy. If you're not careful, one of those shades of purple might turn transparent when you put the sprites in a lump editor, the Eggslimer that I edited Eggman Nega into is a good example of that. The color was the first thing I had to change about the sprites. Her head is just fine, but could use a different shade of pink for the outlines. Although the dress and hands do need to change, but I don't see how that pink could be a slight yellow tint, maybe all of that green and blue around the sprites is throwing your senses off.
So far, here's a list of things that will need to be done to the sprites before the final version.
-I need to finish making the back-diagonal walking frames look like the rest of the walking sprites nitro edited.
-Spin frames need to be finished
-I'll need to add her heels
-Better running frames
-give her better springing up and falling down frames
-tipping frames
-make her thok and give her a custom spin trail
-agree on a different color of pink even though everybody was fine with her current color *shot* why isn't everybody mauling MI for having the 'wrong' shade of pink? *bricked...twice*
-agree on file names for both versions of the WAD...yes that is important
-finish that char select pic so everybody is happy with it enough to stop editing it a billion times.
if there is anything else that needs to be added to this list, let me know. This WAD is going to take a lot longer to finish then I originally thought.

I did more than just change the pallette, I changed the way everything was shaded completly.

I made a falling sprite:

blah.png

I'll make more

Shadic_the_Human said:
What was wrong with the pic I shaded,
It sucked.

EDIT: One thing's for sure; with all the fixing and editing going on, this Amy is gonna have a kickass select pic. at the end of all this. :)

zck2020 said:
Shadic_the_Human said:
What was wrong with the pic I shaded,
It sucked.

EDIT: One thing's for sure; with all the fixing and editing going on, this Amy is gonna have a kickass select pic. at the end of all this. :)

Well GEEZ zck I got it the first time I think I've had enough criticism for awhile..... the best thing for me to do is not to help with Amy, better yet anything for awhile.....

sorry if you can't do this...

amypalleteswap.png

I sorta swapped the pallete, made her more sa-style

@Speedylizzard14: Eww.

@Everyone who keeps wanting to change her color: Stop messing with the color, it's just fine how it is.

@Shadic_the_Human: Don't be such a baby. Criticism is necessary for a good outcome.

But zck guess what, I didn't need your input I got an answer from nitro and it should have ended there. Obviously you think you can do better so I'd really like to see you come out with some really good Amy sprites.

RE:EDIT: Nitro and Senku im telling you basically that I think that white spot on her head takes away from her like i said it makes her look like a shiny piece of plastic.

Have you not seen zck2020? He's already made some amy sprites for this, he's the one that made the pose for the current select pic!

Also, senku, I think she looks just fine now. We don't need a different shade of pink.

EDIT: The white spot is fine.

Shadic_the_Human said:
But zck guess what, I didn't need your input I got an answer from nitro and it should have ended there. Obviously you think you can do better so I'd really like to see you come out with some really good Amy sprites.

RE:EDIT: Nitro and Senku im telling you basically that I think that white spot on her head takes away from her like i said it makes her look like a shiny piece of plastic.
I'll give you my input as much as I please, thank you very much.

EDIT: Just to prove it, I have made some Amy pictures for this:
amyr2charnf7.png
amy2charna7.png

EDIT2:
amy2charsw8.png

amy2charvd1.png
amy2charna7.png
amy2charyn6.png
AMYRCHAR.png
AMYRCHAR2.png
amyrchar2mt2.png
AMYRCHAR.png
amyrchar2dh1.png
amyrchar2dh1zz7.png
amyrchar2dh1zz7rm9.png
moaredittk5.png
amyrchar2dh1zz7rm9gm0.png
amyr2charnf7.png
AMY2CHAR-1.png
amyrlulzwk6.png
hypermysteriousblahblahus1.png
amyr2charnf7.png
amyr2charnf7-1.png
amyr2charnf7-2.png
amyr2charnf72kf4.png

Lol, lots of edits and versions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back