• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

AmyR Remake WIP (Beta WAD Available!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tails24 said:
Hehe... if we get Dr.pepper's to say yes, want to be a team? *imagines HMA5131123 chasing HMS123311, then imagines amy chasing sonic* Aww that would be cool!

I was thinking that. XD And sure, we can be a team. ^^

Back on topic of AMY, though. Not another overpowered recolor. XD

The running frames aren't looking too pretty yet, having a hard time getting started because of that. I'm gonna try working on her spin frames in the mean time.
nitro_the_hedghog said:
I think he was just joking when he suggested using his anyway.
Yes, I was joking, the pic I made stinks. Here's an edit of zck2020's edit of nitro's edit. I thought her boobs were too big...etc so I 'fixed' it, note I didn't see ground's nice looking rose text until after I uploaded it to photobucket.
amyr2charnf7.png

Ground The Fox said:
I made the last Amy name better:
Thanks ground, I'll add that to the pic when I can.
Nomekop said:
Could you make the fur change color instead of the Headband?
I don't think a blue Amy would look right, and there's more than one hundred frames in the WAD that would need changing, so that's not gonna happen anytime soon.
Tails24 said:
Hehe... if we get Dr.pepper's to say yes, want to be a team? *imagines HMA5131123 chasing HMS123311, then imagines amy chasing sonic* Aww that would be cool!
I'd love to see HyperMysteriousAmily513!123 get a finished WAD. HMA is the perfect girlfriend from hell for the greatest recolor ever, XD. Although HMA wouldn't be hilarious or worth keeping without a crazed high-pitched voice, so I'd come up with some lines for her to say and find a good voice actor or actress. If you want, PM me you're progress, I'd like to see how it progresses. Btw, give her a golf club, that'd be hilarious. XD

We've completely derailed this topic for the past four or so pages, we need to get back on topic before it gets locked. :P All further discussion of HMA needs to go somewhere else, like PMs.

I had a feeling I screwed up the eyes. I'll fix that and more when I can, I'm rather preoccupied with her spin frames at the moment.

So what will be different about these spin frames than the other spin frames from the other Amy wad, will it just be recolored or completely new spin frames?

Dr.Pepper said:
Nomekop said:
Could you make the fur change color instead of the Headband?
I don't think a blue Amy would look right, and there's more than one hundred frames in the WAD that would need changing, so that's not gonna happen anytime soon.
Can't you just color remap?
(Green to Red and Pink to Green)

Dr.Pepper said:
I thought her boobs were too big...etc so I 'fixed' it,
amyr2charnf7.png
Her boobies were just fine, it was that i made her thinner than nitro's version.
EDIT: Why are her eyes tiny?

This conversation is nothing, I'd show you my average every day conversations with people but then I'd probably get banned.

nitro_the_hedghog said:
This conversation is nothing, I'd show you my average every day conversations with people but then I'd probably get banned.
What can be worse than talking about Amy's b00bs?

Off Topic: I don't know why I didn't notice this earlier...
I'll Begin said:
if you want an SRB2-esque experience in your engine, Dr. Pepper, then perhaps you could try setting the Field of Vision to 90 degrees? It won't look realistic, but it'll look pretty much exactly like SRB2's OpenGL. At the moment, everything just looks FLATTER than it does already in SRB2.

Also, have a mild white fog effect in the distance. It'll look schweet and help with depth perception.
I haven't added the fog yet, but I used GM7's d3d_set_projection_ext function to get the FOV up to 90 degrees and that was a significant improvement! Here's a pic of the first act I just finished making.
screenshot139.png

Back on topic:
Fixed her eyes and other things...
amyr2charnf7-1.png

zck2020 said:
Her boobies were just fine, it was that i made her thinner than nitro's version.
u cahl dat jus fin?!1!! u men can't drah wemon write!1!1! *shot* Seriously, twelve year old girls aren't flat-chested, but they're boobs usually aren't teen sized either. I tried to make her chest the size it really is, not Rouge sized. *shot again*
I did some of her spin frames and working on the other angles right now, since I'm still stuck on the running frames...
PLAYL3L7.png
PLAYM3M7.png
PLAYN3N7.png
PLAYO3O7.png
THOKA0.png

Okay, I downloaded the WAD. I noticed a few flaws:

- Running frames are just weird.
- Walking frames, use the ones displayed earlier in the topic
- Jumping frames, why is everyone so hyped about editing gasping frames to make jumping ones? Honestly, she doesn't look like she's jumping at all.
- Hammer, get rid of it.
- In your last post, you had spinning frames. Use spin for Amy. Seriously. Amy has sucked since she lost the ability to spin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back