Amazing cheats

Status
Not open for further replies.
HYPERKNUX said:
Espyo said:
Shadow Hog said:
Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right B A Start FTW
You are refering to wich game? And when?
About GAMEFAQS, yeah, it's a cool site, but this is just to put RARE cheats and bugs that somenoe discovered acindentaly or something.

the game is from Knuckles in Sonic 2

and it's actually Up 3 times Down 3 times left right left right
You have to be more precise yet. I can't find anything! Is it on the title screen? What does it do? If it's just level select (can't remember the oficial code) then it's praticly useless, I guess.
About the "waving knuckles", it doesn't seem to be working.
About the "Sonic 3 and Knuckles-Sonic and Knuckles change" I already figured that one out, but on a Genesis emulator. You can be anywere, you just need to place tons of item boxes and blast them all, followed by a press of the Start button.

once, in sonic dx, i played as big the cat and went into chao garden, fooled around with the controls for no good reason. then, suddenly when pressing some combination of Z, L, and R while holding a chao, this wierd thing happened:

i was able to zoom all the way out of the chao garden (right out of the level!) and back in again by holding Z with L or R.

if this cheat doesn't work, don't get mad at me because i did this a while ago and i barely remember how to make it work.

lemme think:

Sonic 3 and knuckles:
"play with sonic on snowboard in act 2 of ice cap"

i dont know if this works on mega collection or the original game but, i did this in the rom version. First activate debug mode, then in act 01 of ice cap, turn into an item before you crash into the wall which makes you lose your snowboard. Then, move down, then continue the level while in debug (be careful not to touch certain wallsor you will lose the board) then after the level is completed, sonic will still be on the board. This code is pretty cool though and i never made through all of act 02 without losing the board. Also you can become hyper or super while on the board as well.

Sonic Adventue DX:
"Light attack trick in Twinkle park"

at the begining of the level, charge up for a light attack
(hold it and dont use it) then destroy one of eggman's robots in the bumper cars (try homing attack). After that, enter the bumper car by pressing a while still holding the light attack, and you will still glow while in the bumper car. This also works for metal sonic. (if you unlocked him)

"secret platform in Twinkle park"

I dont know if someone tried this but there is a secret platform under the roller coaster. (this is one of my secret fav tricks)

First beat the bumper car area, right before sonic jumps off the roller coaster, hold back on the control stick then, go behind the roller coaster and walk slowly (otherwise you will fall to your death). then you will fall through the track and land in a platform midway through the level..
This trick will take you to the tri-spring in front of the door of this level.

" i call this the WTF? glitch for Speed highway"

First, go to the part where you break through the glass and run down the building. Do not go on the glass. If you noticed, the way you came through is now blocked by a wall behind you. This may take alittle while to do.... keep spindashing on that wall behind you, eventually you will go through the wall and start falling in front of the building you were just on?!

Somehow you magically just came in front of the building which clearly you just came off from the back. and if you tilt sonic forward to the building in front of you, the "run down the buliding area"starts.....
this is a wierd glitch..

Sonic adventure 2 battle:

"Shadic (sonic and shadow) in any level of 2p mode"

this is kinda cool but dumb... on any level in race, play as sonic and the other player as shadow, first go to any checkpoint of the level. then die with both characters. both sonic and shadow will end up on the same spot of the checkpoint and it will look like if there bodies have combined. Works with amy and metal sonic as well...

"Metal sonic's black shield"

on levels that have long slopes like radical highway and Green forest,
use metal's black shield and he will pass down the slopes very quickly then normal......
and if you hold the black shield in the beggining of green forest, when you fall off, metal sonic will bounce off the water and die.
(kinda stupid but funny)

"Delayed death"

i do this trick with in radical highway on 2p mode.

try using a special move like chaos spear or sonic wind right before a charater (who has no rings) falls to his/her death, when the character comes back to a check point or the begginng of level, they will die again like 2-3 secs later even if they have a ring...

Sonic Heroes:

"homing attack battles"

in 2p mode of race, both players should be the speed type. then, start homing attack eachother at the same time, eventually you will rise higher and higher while doing this over and over gain and will end up like 1000 feet over the level.

Shadow the hedgehog:

"super chaos control" (i dont know if someone knows this but this is my fav secret trick ^_^)

I dont remeber the name of the level but, its the level where you supposely race sonic for the chaos emerald above the ark.

try to have your hero gauge completley full before you ride the final handrail.

first jump on the handrail then jump off and use chaos control.. since the game doesnt allow shadow to land on rails with the use of chaos control, shadow will keep going (even if the gauge is empty) and he will eventually take you in front of the goal ring. This chaos control is like 30 sec long... and can save you a bunch of time and get you an easy A.

Sonic rush:

"animal hopping" another trick i found (only works on touch screen)

after you destroy a robot and the little animal pops out, touch the little animal with the stylus and he hops.....i know this is pretty pointless........

I guess this is all the secret tricks i know.....Have fun!

The cheats i know for the old consoles are: DeBug mode, Level select stuff like that. Also i know how to get tails into SPEEDHIGWAY and EMERALDCOAST on DC and PC SA and sadx :mrgreen:

Wait a minute, the waving Knuckles cheat really works...
But you have to be between the marks on the following drawing, considering that the marks are the place between your feet:
standherenk2.gif

Espyo said:
HYPERKNUX said:
Espyo said:
Shadow Hog said:
About GAMEFAQS, yeah, it's a cool site, but this is just to put RARE cheats and bugs that somenoe discovered acindentaly or something.

You have to be more precise yet. I can't find anything! Is it on the title screen? What does it do? If it's just level select (can't remember the oficial code) then it's praticly useless, I guess.

You all FAIL. Miseribly.

Penopat said:
Espyo said:
HYPERKNUX said:
Espyo said:
Shadow Hog said:

You all FAIL. Miseribly.
Well then, what is the right way?

That code is for Sonic 3 =.=

Its freakishly hard to do. You have to do it right after the Sega logo ends and while sonic is appearing. Its such short time limit to do it...i only managed to do it once.

in sonic adventure 2 battle, in the dark garden, you can through a chao (or place it) between the big tree to your right and the fence. only the chao's head will show if done correct.

Waving Knuckles
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3671865492002131273

Sonic 3 & Knuckles

Have debug mode on and goto Angel Island Zone act 1 after you see Battery Blimp scorch the rain-forest then go past the check point and the four springs (two on top and two on bottom) you will see a rock. Go into debug mode and find the ring box item. Then place alot of ring box items with out moving until the rock starts to disappear. Then do a very low jump on to the ring box items. NOTE: I was using Sonic Mega Collection when I did the code. The code does random stuff and sometimes you can do a pause reset (pause then B to reset) then the game sometimes goes into Sonic & Knuckles title screen with debug mode.

Sonic code part1
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7864942949857193709
Sonic code part2
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3141309210845128585
Sonic code part3
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3334772272227216847
Sonic code part4
Sometimes you lose control of your character and well look what happens.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-9192301264622461685

GameCube Action Replay Code sites
arcentral.net
gscentral.org

I have one

> Sonic Adventure 2 Battle <

"Go down the road without a board"

2 Player Only...
First use a race between Sonic and Shadow (Or amy and M.Sonic) and make shadow bump alot to slow down alot, Or use brakes then as sonic get down quickly then use Sonic Wind on Shadow and Shadow will fall of the board!

Actually... 2...

> Sonic Adventure DX <

"Whacky Walking"

Go to chao Garden then on the controller run with the controller on the right and on the even left --> go one line down and you will be walking glitchy

I've found a few interesting glitches in Sonic 3&K

Enable Level Select, and debug mode. Now go to level select, and either:

A. Play as Knuckles on Sky Sanctuary 1, for a scene in which a Knux clone glides away and hits a switch, allowing the real Knuckles to pass, or

B. Play as Sonic on Sky Sanctuary 2, for a scene in which Sonic gets captured by Eggman, then glides away by tapping his foot, while Eggman is killed by Metal Sonic. Followed by a battle between Sonic and Super Metal Sonic.

Delete/edit:
When browsing through my old forums, looking for an example of a crappy fancharacter, I found this:

Draykon said:
Tikals changing outfit- One strange little detail, is that in two player mode, during her intro scene Tikal is wearing gloves, however during the battle she is wearing iron knuckles over them, they strangly vanish at the end of the battle.

Swimming destruction- Also during two player treasure hunt mode, if the characters are swimming, Chaos will die on contact with Tikal, but Knuckles will die on contact with Chaos. Keep in mind this only works if both characters are swimming.

Strange hyroglyphs- In several desert levels there are hyroglyphs on some of these hyroglyphs are strange images such as the life icon from earlier Sonic games.

Strange hyroglyphs part two- In the Wild Canyon level there is one carving on the wall showing a scene from an egyptian trial of death, It shows Anubis ,egyptian god of death, beside a scale showing a red jewel and a clear jewel, on the other side is an egyptian male, although this is clearly an egyptian afterlife trial, there are a few mistakes, such as how the scale should be balancing the mans heart and a feather rather than the gems, also in the background there is an eagle with a chao head.

Hidden two player zones- I'm not sure but I belive that every two player stage has a hidden area, they are often area's accessed usually in one player mode.

Please ignore the millions of grammar errors, and the somewhat n00bish stuff.

sonicfreak94 said:
The cheats i know for the old consoles are: DeBug mode, Level select stuff like that. Also i know how to get tails into SPEEDHIGWAY and EMERALDCOAST on DC and PC SA and sadx :mrgreen:
I know tails' transports,too!
SPEED HIGHWAY:
Kinda hard to do but easy to some people....
1:Go all th way 'till you get to the 'stadium'
2:Fly to the circle part before you go all the way down it.
3:Fly up to the part of sonic's part (twistingv road in the air)
4:Fly all the way up to a sign in a building.
5:go in the hall and there you go, you're in sonic's part of the Speed Highway stage!
NOTE:if you go to the capsule you lose and you restart at a death pit!
NOTE:to get the race bar off restart the level and you'll be safe still!

EMERALD COAST:
! in adventure mode only!

1:go to the emerald coast's area
2:go to the left of the door's area,there you will see an 'invisible wall'
3:fly without touching the anolog stick
4:when you get in the wall,fly into the emerald coast's area by the inv. wall trick
5:that's it
NOTE:don't save your game(in other words,take your memory card out),as it will corrupt!
NOTE:in part 2 of the emerald coast you will fall into a death pit(by a spring,unreachably) and it will save your game(go to NOTE1 for more info on how to prevent this)

NOTE: 'stadium' = a big circle thing you go after a rocket
circle part = obviously the outer ring in the 'stadium'

Has Anyone even got the Konami code joke?
Anyway, the sonic games are full of glitches, so I wouldn't be so surprised if all those stuff you showed happened to me.
Anyway, I recall there being a SADventure 1 Glitch guide somewhere on the CulT or in GameFAQs.
Konami Code = Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right B A Start

HYPERKNUX said:
I've got a Sonic 3 and Knuckles bug

1. go to hidden palace zone as Sonic or Tails ( Debug has to be activated )
2. go to the boss areana with Knuckles in there ( you must have no rings for this )
3. go into debug mode and go right until he punches you. you will hear the death sound but come out of debug mode and you will play as a ring or any item you were in Debug mode!. it is a little glitchy though

May I add that with debug mode if you go Hypersonic, while your fighting knuckles go into debug mode and you can hurt him while in it. So if your bored you can beat him to death with say.....a monitor!

Arf said:
Has Anyone even got the Konami code joke?
Anyway, the sonic games are full of glitches, so I wouldn't be so surprised if all those stuff you showed happened to me.
Anyway, I recall there being a SADventure 1 Glitch guide somewhere on the CulT or in GameFAQs.
Konami Code = Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right B A Start
What Konami code joke?
(the purple small text...)
For what game is it?

Found something new in SA2B, in multiplayer mode, if you pause and hit restart while grinding, in most situations, your head will be turned during your intro pose.
Looks best with MetalSonic, kinda wierd with Shadow, really wierd with Amy, and I haven't tried it with Sonic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back