Amazing cheats

Status
Not open for further replies.
mighty said:
once, in sonic dx, i played as big the cat and went into chao garden, fooled around with the controls for no good reason. then, suddenly when pressing some combination of Z, L, and R while holding a chao, this wierd thing happened:

i was able to zoom all the way out of the chao garden (right out of the level!) and back in again by holding Z with L or R.

if this cheat doesn't work, don't get mad at me because i did this a while ago and i barely remember how to make it work.

Hey, I did that once.

In SA2B multiplayer, go to the grind race level. Take the rail at the right, and before you enter the pyramide, jump off. When you hit the pyramide's ground, use rapid spindash to run up. Some later you'll be running on some kinda invisible wall that takes you up in the sky. The road up gets smaller and smaller the longer you're able to run. Also, somewhere above the right entrance of the pyramide, is a invisible floating platform. If you stand there, you're able to see the whole area. Gosh, what a great view!

Also, in Escape of the city, run to the place where the chao is hidden. (Up in the huge building, after you ran down a building thats really close to that one.) You'll see a really tin platform with the hang-on thing hanging below it. Jump really carefully on the platform. If you're standing on the edge of it, you're able to control the camera......welcome to the best view of the city!

Super mystic sonic said:
In SA2B multiplayer, go to the grind race level. Take the rail at the right, and before you enter the pyramide, jump off. When you hit the pyramide's ground, use rapid spindash to run up. Some later you'll be running on some kinda invisible wall that takes you up in the sky. The road up gets smaller and smaller the longer you're able to run. Also, somewhere above the right entrance of the pyramide, is a invisible floating platform. If you stand there, you're able to see the whole area. Gosh, what a great view!

I'm going to go ahead and add, that as MetalSonic, you can just run.

Also as MetalSonic on the same level, in the inner area you can run along the heads of the statue.

If you stay on the spinning top in MGZ1 in S3&K and fall through the mud completely, you reach an area of the level that appears completely scrambled, and is nearly inescapable. I am unsure of anyone other than Sonic being able to get there.

I have one , Sonic Advance 1 2 Player mode
First make player 1 be amy and player 2 any character ( i did this with amy and knuckles) and go onto angle island 1 or 2 ( the one with the clouds at the begging) after the sand fall there should be a dash pad leading you to the uper area, dont go on the dash pad yet, get player 1 to jump on you and have player 2 slowly walk towards the dash pad, when player 2 hits the dash pad, player 2 will zoom forwad and player 1 will zoom down getting stuck in the wall/floor,

Espyo said:
Arf said:
Has Anyone even got the Konami code joke?
Anyway, the sonic games are full of glitches, so I wouldn't be so surprised if all those stuff you showed happened to me.
Anyway, I recall there being a SADventure 1 Glitch guide somewhere on the CulT or in GameFAQs.
Konami Code = Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right B A Start
What Konami code joke?
(the purple small text...)
For what game is it?
Well?
Wich one is it Arf?

I got a cheat code for sonic & knuckles PC this one is for sonic 3.

First activate level select then go to special stage 1 play the special stage as knuckles after you are in the stage restart the game but no need to reactivate level select because it is still active go back into level select and go to any stage except a multi-player level or a special stage you will notice that you wont be playing as sonic or tails instead you will be playing as knuckles!

Knuckles in sonic 3!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back