Amazing cheats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espyo

On the other Sonic games, there are cheats (duh!), but, there are some cheats that are rare, and aren't usually shown on the internet.
Post your rare cheats about Sonic games here!(Rare bugs are also acceptable)
I'll start: On Sonic the hedgehog for Mega Drive, use the Japanese version of the game and of the console(This is best done with an emulator).
On the title screen, press "C, C, C, C, C, C, UP, DOWN, DOWN, DOWN ,LEFT, RIGHT". Wait until the demo starts. Once the demo's going, hold "DOWN+A+B+C" and press START. You will get, instead of the "SONIC TEAM PRESENTS" screen, the credits of the staff! (In Japanese :cry: ) The "PRESS START BUTTON" message will also appear.
And, if you activate the level select cheat, you can choose 9E and 9F to see the credits, and the ending cutscene, respectivlly.
Also, on a normal game, hold C while on the demo, to make Sonic drunk.

Wow I've never ever heard of those cheats before even when I've played the game for 10 years

I've heard of the drunk cheat though. It's Funny especially the end cutscenes lol

the only good cheat i know 4 sonic games is the one that lets u play as sonic with tails foloing behind u on sonic advance.

first, playa normal game (gamestart, not time trial) then, at the character select screen, press up on sonic, then go to tails, press down on tails, then go to knuckles and press L on him, then go to amy and press R.
after that, go back to sonic and press a (to choose him) and you should here a ring noise. slect any stage and have fun! :)

if u didnt here the ring noise, then you probably did it wrong. :|

Go read the rules.
Specifically, the one about typing correctly.

That one is a more popular cheat. We want cheats that are rare, or even cheats that someone of us discovered accidentally. Oh, and Roboashura is right.
I have a bug for Sonic 2! It's not Ashura, it's my lava bug:
1-On Hill Top 2, turn into a ring using debug mode, and go straight right.
2-The ground should start to shake once you get to a cave.
3-Now, go up, to the upper cave.
4-Surprise! Turn to Sonic, and play around in a non-hurting lava that keeps raising!

I've got a Sonic 3 and Knuckles bug

1. go to hidden palace zone as Sonic or Tails ( Debug has to be activated )
2. go to the boss areana with Knuckles in there ( you must have no rings for this )
3. go into debug mode and go right until he punches you. you will hear the death sound but come out of debug mode and you will play as a ring or any item you were in Debug mode!. it is a little glitchy though

In sonic adventure 2 battle, do multiplayer, race, on green forest. have player 2 be metal sonic, and when the race starts, use black shield immediatly, and continuously as you go down the ramp. you will slide from side to side, and then fling off the ramp, and through the deathpit. That's right, you go past it without being effected. Eternally falling, that is you. Also, if you do it as player 1, you skim off of the deathpit and sort of fly into the air as you die.

In sonic the hedgehog 3, you can get all 7 emeralds normally before marble garden zone if you got every big ring up to that point. if you did, go supersonic before the boss and you can run right past it and directly to the eggcapsule. When you hit it, it will say "sonic has completed act 2", the "sonic" being in glowing letters.

also in sonic 3, if you conserve your rings and don't go supersonic until you face the final boss(because that ride in the eggmobile takes too long to stay supersonic untill you face the final boss), you can witness a rather cool glitch(I'm not sure if it is a glitch, actually. It could just be pure awesomeness on the part of robotnik.). When robotnik grabs supersonic and slams him, he then loses his rings as if he were regular sonic, and will quickly revert if you don't grab the rings quick(and even then, he'll revert quite soon).

Finally, one last sonic 3/knuckles glitch. I did this in normal sonic 3, and is hardly repeatable, as I can't remember how I did it. But at one point while playing as sonic, I found myself taking knuckles path in carnival night zone, act 2(like I said, no clue as to how I did it). And this was without debug! So I came into icecap through that teleporter. Another time, I faced sonic's boss as knuckles there(and yes, it was the egg robo in the machine, not eggman), again, not sure how I did it, though I clearly remember climbing up that last warp tube.

In SA2B (Might work in SA2) go to security hall (Single player, or multiplayer, dosen't matter much) head to the fan area, get right on the edge, and drill drive. If you aim proporly you'll fly right under the floor. If you glide real quickly you can hit the wall and be safe from the death pit. While in this fake area, you can climb down and die while still climbing. (Rather wierd) or in certain areas you can climb up through the floor.

I like how Big made cameos in SA2. Always in peril, too... =D Like, in a cage in the Sonic vs. Shadow battle, about to get run over by a truck in the first level, in a cage of sorts on Pumpkin Hill, and my personal favorite, clinging on for dear life at the top of the last level.

In Sonic 3 and Knuckles go to angel island act 1 and jump on a vine in order press left,left,left right,right,right, up,up,up when you hear a ring chime pause the game and press A or B. it will take you to the title screen go to sound test and play sound 1F. Knuckles' theme go to special stages 1 or 2
and press a + start. play and beat the hidden 2 special stages and you can get a Gold chaos emerald
or if you play the 2nd one you get a Gold Super Emerald!

Note: You only keep it until you beat a level which it sucks

Shadow Hog said:
Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right B A Start FTW
You are refering to wich game? And when?
About GAMEFAQS, yeah, it's a cool site, but this is just to put RARE cheats and bugs that somenoe discovered acindentaly or something.

For PC I don't know.
Tell me: does the game only use one button (jump)?
Because, if so, the debug mode needs 3 buttons, therefor, not working.

Espyo said:
Shadow Hog said:
Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right B A Start FTW
You are refering to wich game? And when?
About GAMEFAQS, yeah, it's a cool site, but this is just to put RARE cheats and bugs that somenoe discovered acindentaly or something.

the game is from Knuckles in Sonic 2

and it's actually Up 3 times Down 3 times left right left right

I have a lot of codes that I found here are some of the codes.

Sonic Adventure DX/Sonic Adventure 2 Battle (GC Only)

Go to the Chao Black Market and goto buy items option. Then hold Y button and use the L/R Triggers to zoom in/out on the item and the Analog to move the item.

Sonic & Knuckles/Sonic 3 & Knuckles

Waving Knuckles
Goto Sky Sanctuary Zone as Sonic/Tails/Sonic & Tails. When Knuckles hits the button go next to him some were next to pole thing and hit the down button. Then Knuckles will wave at you.

Sonic Adventure DX/Sonic Adventure (GC/DC)

Goto Speed Highway as Sonic. After the first check point you will see a turning raod that lets you run on the wall of a building. Stand in this turning road and hold Y button and use the L/R Triggers to zoom in/out on the camera and the Analog to move the camera left to right.

Sonic 3 & Knuckles

Have debug mode on and goto Angel Island Zone act 1 after you see Battery Blimp scorch the rain-forest then go past the check point and the four springs (two on top and two on bottom) you will see a rock. Go into debug mode and find the ring box item. Then place alot of ring box items with out moving until the rock starts to disappear. Then do a very low jump on to the ring box items. NOTE: I was using Sonic Mega Collection when I did the code. The code does random stuff and sometimes you can do a pause reset (pause then B to reset) then the game sometimes goes into Sonic & Knuckles title screen with debug mode.

Sonic Adventure (DC Only)

Go to the Options Menu. Click on Sound Test then go to S.E. Enter 04-1-00 and highlight the 04 part. Play the sound and go up to 05 as it plays the sound or is it go down to 03 I forget. You should hear a weird sounding Amy voice. I did not hear this one before and I checked all of Amy sounds and I still can not find that voice file anywere. You can do this code on other sounds to get different sounds.

Thats all the codes I know for now.

on sonic advance:
During the chao memory game press the A button as your chao moves a card and it'll trip up. This can stop it from moving the card.

protojo said:
on sonic advance:
During the chao memory game press the A button as your chao moves a card and it'll trip up. This can stop it from moving the card.

Two things you missed

1. It will sometimes flip the card the Chao is moving.
2. You can only do it once per game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back