All of JTE's SRB2 stuff...

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, ZDoomSRB2 was a total rewrite of SRB2 using ZDoom as a base. Unfortunately, I could not compile a working exe, so it didn't get anywhere and I lost interest...

doom1srb2.wad was a 1.08 wad, was it not? Are you trying to use it in 1.09?

Blue Warrior, feel free to take the zips and put them wherever you like. I totally disclaim all responsibility and liability for the zips, files contained therein, and that which happens as a result of your use of them. I make no warrenty, express or implied, that it will work "as advertised", if at all, and that it will not harm your computer, your SRB2 installation(s), your brain, your pet cat "fluffy", or anyone else whom you know and/or love. In short, USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. By doing so, you implicitly agree that you do so of your own accord and completely aware of the possible consequences and will not attempt to hold me responsible for your actions.

I probably put in a ton of "beta" wads in there, the authors of which didn't want to be officially "released" anyway, so if the torrent is dead and nobody's gonna put the files up anywhere, that'd make some person happy, I'm sure.

Yes, I suck at writing legal disclaimers, but I'm getting better... :(

Yes i am trying to run it in 1.09 how can i get it to run?By the way if i don't have 1.08 where can i get it?

On the FAQ said:
11. Where can I find SRB2 v.1.08 (An older version of SRB2)?
You can download 1.08 here: http://mystic.sepwich.com/FinalDemo108.exe
Please note that 1.08 is not supported by anyone at Sonic Team Jr., as it is an out of date version. The only reason you should run 1.08 is if you’re trying to run something that requires the files contained in the archive. If you just want to play SRB2, you don’t need this.

I just read through some of the stuff in SACity. Since you're not going to be in the SRB2 community for awhile, you wont mind if I finish that would you? It sounds rather awesome.

Yes, I mind if you finish it, because I know you're gonna make it the wrong way and/or suck and I had already started programming it for SRB2JTE, which is why it's in the 1.09 wads directory as well... It was initially created to test map-based scripts in early 1.09 betas (before Linedef Executors even existed, at that) and thus it won't run well in 1.08 either and most of the timers rely on the lag the damaged versions of the maps gave my computer to time everything right...

These works were not made to be finished, it seems... I really don't appreciate anyone tampering with my wads, but there seems to be nothing I can do to prevent it, as wads were designed as an open format...

well. JTE I know of one of your wads. that GOT tampered with. actually many.

NO!!! wHY? eh? JTE you don't have srb2 though. but. because of that people are doing stuff with it. that's bad :( :?

Please take the time to carefully read your post before you post it. "wHY? eh?" isn't something I will read.

Jason the Echidna said:
No, ZDoomSRB2 was a total rewrite of SRB2 using ZDoom as a base. Unfortunately, I could not compile a working exe, so it didn't get anywhere and I lost interest...

doom1srb2.wad was a 1.08 wad, was it not? Are you trying to use it in 1.09?

Blue Warrior, feel free to take the zips and put them wherever you like. I totally disclaim all responsibility and liability for the zips, files contained therein, and that which happens as a result of your use of them. I make no warrenty, express or implied, that it will work "as advertised", if at all, and that it will not harm your computer, your SRB2 installation(s), your brain, your pet cat "fluffy", or anyone else whom you know and/or love. In short, USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. By doing so, you implicitly agree that you do so of your own accord and completely aware of the possible consequences and will not attempt to hold me responsible for your actions.

I probably put in a ton of "beta" wads in there, the authors of which didn't want to be officially "released" anyway, so if the torrent is dead and nobody's gonna put the files up anywhere, that'd make some person happy, I'm sure.

Yes, I suck at writing legal disclaimers, but I'm getting better... :(

Uh, okay. After a week of laziness, I was about to download the torrent. However, I got a message saying unregistered users can't download older torrents. And I don't want to be a registered user. =P If I can get an email of the the whole thing (preferably .zip or .rar), then that'd be pretty yayz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back