All of JTE's SRB2 stuff...

Status
Not open for further replies.

JTE

All of JTE's SRB2 stuff... Stuffed into a very large Torrent...
Includes nearly everything I have ever owned or operated SRB2-wise. Mine or not. Included are over 103 of my wads, most of which were unreleased, an Eggmanway 2 beta, some Eggmanway 4 and 5 betas, various versions of Mystic Realms and seperate wads of earlier versions of the zones thereof...

Stuff that I made, stuff that I didn't make, and stuff that some people would probably get mad at me for "releasing"... All here. :) The files are seperated into multiple zips (there'd be over 1400 MB worth otherwise) so if your torrent client doesn't suck and supports the ability to choose which files you want to get first, you can just get my wads or just get 1.09 wads, etc. Included is a readme.txt, mostly for explaining the naming convention and differentiating between what I made and what I didn't make and whatnot...

Who knows what you'll find in here... I hope you enjoy it. :P

SRB2 is no longer on my harddrive, so this is probably the last you'll be seeing from me SRB2-related for quite a while. Maybe I'll make Wizard stuff at some point, but I highly doubt it. If you have any questions about the things I've made, go ahead and ask. If you have any questions about the things I didn't make, I'm sorry I can't help you. How should I know where half this stuff came from?

Jason the Echidna said:
SRB2 is no longer on my harddrive, so this is probably the last you'll be seeing from me SRB2-related for quite a while. Maybe I'll make Wizard stuff at some point, but I highly doubt it. If you have any questions about the things I've made, go ahead and ask. If you have any questions about the things I didn't make, I'm sorry I can't help you. How should I know where half this stuff came from?

Why isn't srb2 on your hard drive anymore JTE?

Well, when JTE goes out, he goes out with a bang. I'll see you in a month when I'm done extracting this.

Edit: Dangit! I forgot how much I hated torrents. One minute it says 17 minutes, the next it says 1 hour!

Edit2.0: Sorry, I can't stand this. Sure it's a very record of JTE's existance, but if it means I have to deal with a torrent, I'll just have to live without it.

It is in seperate zips within the torrent. That's why it's 750 MB instead of 1400. You'll need a client like uTorrent so you can pick and choose which zips from the torrent you want. I will not upload it to sendspace or something like that, though, as that's not as permanent...

It will indeed take a while to get the files from this torrent, so I suggest you get one zip at a time and enjoy the wads in that zip while waiting for the next one. :) Start with something small like Eggmanway4 or SACity(V1.0)...

Yes, it's true. SRB2 is nonexistant to me anymore, the only reason I stick around the community anymore is because I'm lonely and feel slightly important here, Kid Radd yet lacking a community of it's own... ... ...

Sorry, but I don't intend on dealing with torrents. They're slow, and there only real advandage is for the uploader. I'm probably going to be excluded from virtually every netgame now, since I wont have the SA City WAD.

The advantage here is that it'll probably last for more then 7 days, Draykon. And I can upload at over 160 kb/s if you can connect to me.

Don't worry about being unable to join netgames; The wads are mostly for 1.08, which nobody uses anymore aside from SPMoves (and even that's dieing), and 1.09, 1.09.1, and 1.09.2, as I kinda left somewhere before 1.09.3...

Jason the Echidna said:
The advantage here is that it'll probably last for more then 7 days, Draykon. And I can upload at over 160 kb/s if you can connect to me.
Uhuh, I can download about 140 kb/s without the disadvantage of how it keeps dropping to 2 kb/s

Jason the Echidna said:
It is in seperate zips within the torrent. That's why it's 750 MB instead of 1400. You'll need a client like uTorrent so you can pick and choose which zips from the torrent you want. I will not upload it to sendspace or something like that, though, as that's not as permanent...
What a nice excuse T_T.

I meant OUT of the Torrent, why? 'cause I'm literally afraid of downloading another one of those programs.

Draykon said:
I can't stand torrents! They're so _____ slow! I've only finished one torrent download before, they're that slow.

No, the seeds are just terrible.

I've gotten full download rates on torrents before. You know, it's people who leech and don't seed that are the problem. Which is why I seed what I get.

Having your client set up properly is a big thing too, of course. You'll need to have a port forwarded properly and your transmissions encripted to be able to get full speeds...

True, but there's also the problem of being totally ignorant on that front. I mean, I've done what I can, and am still getting a generally poor rate.

Dear god...

N00000000000000000000000!!!!

I, like 60% of the world, HATE TORRENTS. I have to wait 7hours for a bunch of stuff. 60% will probably never be used :/

Speed

How many people do you think will be able to download the whole thing without any problems?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back