Action Replay

Status
Not open for further replies.
First, if you have any recent updates, you can't. Now to do it you have to do the twilight hack with twilight princess. You do it by putting a hacked save file on your system then going anywhere that it loads epona's name. This crashes the game and forces a DOS like screen to display. From there you have to run a certain file from the SD to install the Homebrew channel.

Nintendo's Wii Updates are made for anti-hax purposes. The one in Brawl destroyed Twilight Hack, and it will probably alter the code when an AR is released, changing the code enough to block AR access.

1-Up said:
The Homebrew Channel and twilight hack both work with 3.3b or whatever it is now.
But Nintendo set up a check of Twilight saves to see if Epona's data is out of range. Did they remove this?

I know you don't need it, I want it for WiiRD and Gecko OS. Pretty much a "while the wii is running" version of Ocarina from what I've read.

Sorry if this is sort of going off topic... but can anyone who uses ocarina please tell me what I'm doing wrong?

I used a 1 GB sd card and did the following steps:

Formatted it to FLAT 16-

Copyed the tp memory to the sd card.

But now when I put the sd card back into the pc, it doesn't show the file or anything, even when it doesn't have the tp memory in it.

Nope.. You just download the application, and put the folder in the 'apps' folder. Simple.

There's a folder in the RAR called 'PC' or something. KEEP THIS ON YOUR COMPUTER! This is what you use to use your cheats. It's easy to do as well. Download the cheat list, and copypaste it all in a .txt file. Using the application within the PC folder, load the Text file, and everything is self explanatory from there. You can refer to the Brawl text files already included in there, if you need help on how to do it, but you should just paste it in the text file and that's it.. (They're the Europe and US versions.)

Lightning_The_Hedghog said:
So are you saying The HOMEBREW CHANNEL DOESN'T COME WITH THE OCARINA APPLICATION!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Yes, they are separate. Homebrew Channel was developed by team twiizers, and Ocarina was programmed by Link. You can load this from twilight princess, but it's more convenient to load from the homebrew channel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back