Action Replay

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have MKDS wifi codes from always have x item to playing on battle courses and those unused stages. I don't have advanced ones that make you have super drift, speed, or whatever those cheap ones are. Several ACWW codes work in wifi. MPH has built in wifi codes I think. I usually don't use AR unless its for the tracks that were left out of MKDS on wifi.

If nothing else, I use AR because the exploit of the SSBM debug menu is the greatest thing to hit the planet Earth. Or something like that.

Oh, and I like playing as Blue Knux and Tails in S3&K. But that's Gameshark on an emulator, so whatever.

Well I found out that they are going to do a wii version on action replay
but it looks wired how argos is the only one up for reserve if u dont trust me pm and ill put a link up

MechaXKnux said:
Once I used it my DS started to have gliches when dident use it.
Really? I screw around with mine all the time and nothing has happened. Also, Datel has gotten out some of their Wii hacking already. My friend got the power saves a few days ago. He screwed up and got the old one, but still got some pretty good hacks.

aidgonewrong said:
Well I found out that they are going to do a Wii version on Action Replay.

Never gonna happen.
Step 1: ARWii released
Step 2: You buy it.
Step 3: Nintendo includes a software update in the Wal-Mart load of games.
Step 4: You install it.
Step5: Everytime you AR, you get Rickrolled.

I have AR for Gamecube. The only use it to screw around, but the once I used it to actually cheat was to get all emblems. I hate getting emblems.
I also have an omachao in my chao garden =P

I use AR for accessing Super Smash Bros. Melee's debug mode. With debug mode, you can fight in any level, even single player ones, and play as unplayable characters!

Tails24 said:
I always wanted a Magikarp that was level 100 and had BlastBurn, Hydro Canon, Frenzy Plant and Fly XD

*Shout ON* WHAT IN THE ******* ****!?!?!?!????!!!!?!1!!? *Shout off*
On multiplayer (wifi or local) that can be real decieving. Magikarp needs lv 25 just for Tackle, the weakest offensive move in every pokemon game!

As for AR, I'm about to quote:
sonic260 said:
I only use AR to mess with games that I've already completed.

Bolded is what I normally do. And I don't megahack, unless I wanna have fun. On ShTH, I used the Key and 1-Up hacks, along with something else. No ring hack. This way, my chances of dying are the same, but I can try all I like. I also had the low time and Dark/Light meter hacks on. With Tekken, i was ANXIOUS to try Jinpachi. I also had long battles (HUGE health bar) on. Sometimes the counter displayed ridiculous percentages, but I always won. As for cutscenes, Jinpachi said "Hnn, KAAH!" twice. As for the the Jinpachi cutscenes, they stared in their battle poses until I pressed something. then it started F-ing up. when it didn't get detected as a non Ps2 format disc, it froze right bang on the same spot. My dad ment it (I hope I got that right, PM me if it's not so I can correct it.), and no matter how much he tried, it kept freezing right bang on spot. GRRRRR. ):(

Chaos Knux said:
aidgonewrong said:

Never gonna happen.

There is an "Action Replay" out for the Wii. Through homebrew, GeckoOS can be used to send debug data to your pc with a GeckoUSB and you can create codes from it. For people who don't have a GeckoUSB you can use Ocarina Youtube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCbrAsecIUQ

Chaos Knux said:
Never gonna happen.
In that case they'd probably just keep making the power save.
And soon there will probably be like a Twilight fix, only with EVERY SAVE FILE EVER!
Every save file with a tiny bit of wrong data will be removed and all hacks will be completely doomed.

Autosaver said:
Wait,does Power saves have hacked stuff in the saves?
Can you also save with it? <- LOL
Well, some of the files are hacked. From what I read, there's one for Brawl that lets you play as Shadow as a replacement for Sonic and one that lets you change the move sets. My friend got a Power Saves, but he got the old one and had barely anything for Brawl. Also, by save with it, do you mean save further into the game data over the hacked file with the hacks staying in action?

Probably not since the files are basic binary. If it comes with some software, you may be able to download new saves, but as for making them, I doubt it.

1-Up said:
Chaos Knux said:
aidgonewrong said:

Never gonna happen.

There is an "Action Replay" out for the Wii. Through homebrew, GeckoOS can be used to send debug data to your pc with a GeckoUSB and you can create codes from it. For people who don't have a GeckoUSB you can use Ocarina Youtube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCbrAsecIUQ
How do you get " The Homebrew channel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back