3 most used SSBM Characters, & fav level

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shu said:
(for teh newbies:Roy is slower and weaker than Marth.)

Really? I thought he was slower and stronger. Sure seems like it when you hit them with the full charged flare-thingy.

Yeah, this is kinda off-topic, but does anyone know an approximate release date fro each of the 3 regions for SSBB?

I thought that Roy was stronger than Marth, and that they had the same relationship as Fox and Falco, one has speed, the other has strength.

ree-c said:
Shu said:

Really? I thought he was slower and stronger. Sure seems like it when you hit them with the full charged flare-thingy.
Well, I think it said in one of the trophies or something that Marth's blade was stronger at the tip, and Roy's at the center.... Or vice versa. I dunno, something like that. >_>

Either way, I personally think they're sort of the same.

ree-c said:
Shu said:

Yeah, this is kinda off-topic, but does anyone know an approximate release date fro each of the 3 regions for SSBB?

And how often does that move actually hit?*mauled*

As for the off-topicness, locked wikipedia articles are your friends.

Samus. I have spent so much time with Samus, I'm only decent with two other characters: Marth and Pikachu

Favorite Level: Hyrule Temple. The top is an excellent place to kill. And the bottom has a tendency to keep people inside. Two uses: Shelter, and Racking High Damage
ree-c said:
Shu said:

Actually, Marth's strength is in his speed. Take that away, and he's a whimp. The other sucky thing about Roy is his sword's stong point was moved to the middle of his blade. That is something his power doesn't make up for.

I use Zelda/Shiek (Side air kick rules when you master it) Mario (Love the cape), and Roy (Counter and Up+B FTW).

I like Final Destination and no items for a skill only batte. I like Pokefloats as well.

Let me think my favorite three charaters to use are these charaters,

mario,kirby, and fox they are my favorite charaters to use.

Characters
1:Link(Red/Blue)
2:Marth(Red)
3:Samus

Levels
1:Hyrule Temple(Palace Theme/Fire Emblem)
2:Brinstar
3:Final Destination(2nd Music)

Fox
Roy
Samus

Samus falls in last because if I use Samus it is rare. I'm not good with her and she just sucks...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back